• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
*I was hesitant in posting this thread, but if it's alright, then leave it. :yes:

So what are you currently doing in the Pokémon world? This covers every Pokémon game, anime, movies, etc., so feel free to tell us what you are currently doing, even if you're playing several games.

I'll start off.

I'm currently playing HG, and I am breeding some Pokémon using the Masuda method. In other words, for those of you who don't know what Masuda method is, it's sort of an easier way to get your hands on a shiny. You breed two pokémon, but one (preferably a Ditto) has to be from some other country, like Japan, in order for this to work. It works, I've done it several times now. :)

Anyway, that's what I am doing: breeding some shiny Pokémon in order to play an adventure in SS with an all-shiny team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm currently playing Sapphire and Pearl. I'm training my pokemon to battle for the 7th badge in Mossdeep city in Sapphire. As for the Pearl game, I'm training my pokemon for their first Gym battle. I'm also currently trying to evolve Feebas to Milotic. I've just evolve Skitty to Delcatty with the Moon stone I found. Pretty much this is all I'm doing as of right now.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I'm currently playing through Black 2 again, with the exact same team as last time, just got out of Reversal Mountain and am just running around Undella town finding items.

I just started the new Mystery Dungeon demo. It's actually pretty fun, by the way.

I've also started watching the anime from the very beginning, and I'm on episode 43 as of right now.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I am currently working on getting the Challenge medals in Black 2, where you take on the League with Pokemon of only one type each time. Already gone through once, though it was kinda a joke-run, as I used my level 100 Arceus to just plow through everybody. Ended up as an Ice type against Iris, so I got both the Ice-type Champ and One and Only medals.

Now I'm working my way through the rest of the types, and training up or breeding those I need. I've been trying to breed a Bisharp with top-tier IV's, but I'm thinking of just going ahead with one I've already got, it's already relatively superior and has the right Nature.

At the moment just starting Soul Silver for the first time, just beat the first gym after like 2 hours. Also having a pokemon movie marathon. Watching Giratina and the sky warrior at the moment.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I am breeding pokemon I like in platinum to get lvl 1s of the gender/nature I want them as and then I feed them 50/51 vitamins leaving out the least important stat, and then I level them normally increasing their overall growth, it's simular to EV training but it makes them better overall instead of just specializing greatly in 2 stats and having the rest be crap. The effects are minor and probably not worth all that money but it feels good for my lower level pokemon to be equal to the same pokemon slightly higher level that was their mother. At the same tim I'm collecting pokemon I like filling my pokedex and planning for when I play white 2.

I'm waiting on my friend to get her DS fixed, so we can continue our Pokémon Black and white/Black and White 2 adventure.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Right now I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky! I'm very excited for Gates of Infinities release next week, have my $40.00 all saved up, but I have not reserved it because:

1) Sticking it to the man!
2) Really no need to where I live, there is always plenty of everything. :3

Just got caught up with the English dub of the Pokemon anime, and so excited for this weeks Japaneses episode! :pikalove:
Not looking forward to Orange Islands 2.0 though ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom