• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Beeker

Wild Card
Haven't played many games as of late, just stalking news and watching the anime. A while ago I watched most of Best Wishes season 2, though I still have someN episodes and the new series to catch up on.
I also watched pokemon 4ever a few days ago.Why must children's movies be the only thing to make me sob ;-;

patrickthe8

The Last Onion Knight
Well, I resently found a Spoink in the Pokemon dreamworld, which for me is amazing because of how much I love spoink, so Im trying to train it. (Was level 3 now level 33)

I just defeated the Elite Four and the Champion in Ruby. Time to go to Sky Pillar to capture Rayquaza and find Latios. ^^

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Atm i watch the show every so often and test my teams everynow and then online in White 2 but i've been thinking about going back through Soulsilver before the launch of X/Y but im also trying go back through Pikmin 1 and 2 before the 3rd one hits the market so idk how that will pan out!

Mido

Version 1
SHOWDOWN: Mido vs. HO-OH! Tickets on sale for a good price!

Anyways, I was playing my second Heartgold run, and I've been trying to catch Ho-Oh, but I've had some trouble, to be quite frank! I've pledged to not use my Master Ball, so I've got the whole arsenal ready to go. The Ultra Balls are useless for me, so it looks like I can only resort to Poke and Great Balls. (I really don't have any specialized poke balls in store at the moment.) Something tells me I'm going to have to turn on some Dragonforce music to boost my morale for catching this mangy bird!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
SHOWDOWN: Mido vs. HO-OH! Tickets on sale for a good price!

Anyways, I was playing my second Heartgold run, and I've been trying to catch Ho-Oh, but I've had some trouble, to be quite frank! I've pledged to not use my Master Ball, so I've got the whole arsenal ready to go. The Ultra Balls are useless for me, so it looks like I can only resort to Poke and Great Balls. (I really don't have any specialized poke balls in store at the moment.) Something tells me I'm going to have to turn on some Dragonforce music to boost my morale for catching this mangy bird!

Go with Ultra balls, Dusk balls, and have a load of normal Pokeballs. Just throw them randomly, you'll catch him, eventually. Save your Master Ball.

Anyway, I really haven't played Pokémon in a while, but I was considering purchasing that dream radar thingy from the eshop.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm now currently recreating my party in White 2. I tried the downloadable Junior Division Championships and my party of Samurott (Hellsing), Toxicroak (Bakuhaku), Vanillish (Yummy), and Roserade (Roseranade) were completely obliterated. I didn't even knock out a single Pokemon!!!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Running an Arcanine eugenics program. Would it kill you to have an HP IV of over 9? Please?

As an aside, who is going to adopt these hundreds of Growlithe pup rejects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom