• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
I'm more concerned about the recovery process, I'm going to be recovering for 6 months to a year if I get it.
I getcha, I just once was in a recovery process for a surgery, and insurance fell through, and got sued for the full amount.

Gotta love insurance companies.

Just I pray that never happens to you. You just need the surgery and to recover mate. :)

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
Apparently, there's evidence that I have a compression fracture on my spine on my previous X-Ray, so they're going to want to do a CT Scan to make sure.
The surgeon just discussed with me about which surgery I'm going to get for my chest. I just have to talk to my dad about it, give the surgeons the test results, and have a phone call to discuss the surgery date and stuff.
As I said on Discord, crossing my fingers for you bro.

————————-
A petulent fly is pestering me..

%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%87%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE-rajkummar-rao.gif

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I was walking my dog Cookie, when a car was acting like they were going to stop, so I started crossing the street, but they didn't even stop, and I had to wait for them to pass. Me and Cookie are okay, but seriously, what an asshole.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
People, just humans in general. I've been really holding back on trying to avoid calling everyone that annoys me a dumbnut, but I'm starting to lose my patience.

Dumbnut... That's a funny thing to say, mostly because it would be an insult nobody is expecting to hear.

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
People, just humans in general. I've been really holding back on trying to avoid calling everyone that annoys me a dumbnut, but I'm starting to lose my patience.

Dumbnut... That's a funny thing to say, mostly because it would be an insult nobody is expecting to hear.
We not dumb nuts here are we?!

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion

My favorite is Nutbags from Cowboy Bebop.
“That person is Nutbags!” :D

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
it's so frustrating when I have a chance to socialize with other homeschooled people but I just can't do it, how do other people do I always sound so stilted, why can't I motivate myself to just speak ANYTHING AT ALL
I had the opposite problem with my homeschool group back ij the day, I said too much. As I do now..

———————

Annoyed I got too little sleep.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
I had the opposite problem with my homeschool group back ij the day, I said too much. As I do now..

———————

Annoyed I got too little sleep.
You know what that means, more hours than the day to do stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom