• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
it's so frustrating when I have a chance to socialize with other homeschooled people but I just can't do it, how do other people do I always sound so stilted, why can't I motivate myself to just speak ANYTHING AT ALL
Hmmm, so you cant get yourself to talk to any of them.

With me, I choose to not talk to them. They all be talking about all this odd and weird stuff and I choose not to participate. Then my mom gets on to me for not talking.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
Hmmm, so you cant get yourself to talk to any of them.

With me, I choose to not talk to them. They all be talking about all this odd and weird stuff and I choose not to participate. Then my mom gets on to me for not talking.
yeah I get that about your mom, my mom won't get on me, but she'll encourage me to go talk to people and I always feel a lot of guilt when I don't do it

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
yeah, but idk if I wanna get too into it rn, I kinda wrote the first one impulsively sorry
Thats okay. If you dont want to go into it, thats 100% valid. There is nothing to be sorry for either. It is good to open up, I mean, it doesnt have to be us, but still. I was just asking to see if I would be able to help because the same thing happens to me, but it looks like for different reasons.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
I really really really wish my lil bro would be more gentle with our pets, I caught him on lying on top of shadow just a bit ago, I only saw right at the end so I don't even know what happened. Shadow hissed at him but it didn't sound like his normal hiss it sounded more gargle-y? But immediately that made all my paranoia just take hold of my mind and I've been holding him for like the past 20 minutes, looking all over him and questioning if his nose looked any different or if I was just paranoid. He was vibrating a lot which I'm never seen any of my cats do before, it wasn't purring, it was pure vibrating, like wave after wave of intense shivering through his whole body and that got me really concerned too. I think he was sleeping before my lil bro jumped on him so he probably got startled awake and got super shaken up because of it. He's sleeping in my arms now

And it happens like everyday too, I have to tell him to stop grabbing our cats' legs or chasing them or lying on top of them over and over and over again it's so frustrating

egh

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I really really really wish my lil bro would be more gentle with our pets, I caught him on lying on top of shadow just a bit ago, I only saw right at the end so I don't even know what happened. Shadow hissed at him but it didn't sound like his normal hiss it sounded more gargle-y? But immediately that made all my paranoia just take hold of my mind and I've been holding him for like the past 20 minutes, looking all over him and questioning if his nose looked any different or if I was just paranoid. He was vibrating a lot which I'm never seen any of my cats do before, it wasn't purring, it was pure vibrating, like wave after wave of intense shivering through his whole body and that got me really concerned too. I think he was sleeping before my lil bro jumped on him so he probably got startled awake and got super shaken up because of it. He's sleeping in my arms now

And it happens like everyday too, I have to tell him to stop grabbing our cats' legs or chasing them or lying on top of them over and over and over again it's so frustrating

egh
Talk about animal cruelty. If I were you, I would call the cops on him. Especially if it's happening repeatedly. I don't care if he's family or not, that is just...not right.

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

egh
shouldn't your parents also watch what he's doing too? if he's causing the cats that much stress, it can't just be you that has to keep an eye on him

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Talk about animal cruelty. If I were you, I would call the cops on him. Especially if it's happening repeatedly. I don't care if he's family or not, that is just...not right.
@markasscop, Would you please enlighten me why you would think this is funny? Especially since my mom would have done the same to me if I were to do these unspeakable acts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom