• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Neice and nephew watching rubbish i wanna watch my rubbish...every time they leave the room im like ohh i can watch a few more mins...nope they back!!!

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
YouTube has pissed me off for the last time, every single time I try to exit full screen, change settings on my phone like turn off Wi-Fi or something. YouTube keeps going to the next video in the playlist, when I'm just trying to swipe down on the screen. Are they ****ing stupid!? Nobody wants a feature like that, especially when the previous swiping motions that used to work for exiting full screen still exists, but only works like 1% of the time! Whoever designed YouTube's obviously still needs to do some consumer studies! Cuz even if you slightly brush against the phone, it'll completely change the video! I can understand it for shorts, but not 15+ minute long videos!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My bike got stolen today. Barely had it for a month, rode it only 6 or 7 times. I had it locked up at a super busy festival in the middle of a busy bike parking area, with a constant security presence very close by. My best guess is that the lock was loose and they could tell walking by because nobody is going to fiddle with bike locks in a high-traffic area with security watching them.

And, of course, the bike rack area is one of the few spots on the premises with no camera surveillance.

This is the third time I've had a bike stolen in the last 3 years, but I suppose at least it wasn't taken from my home this time.

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
YouTube has pissed me off for the last time, every single time I try to exit full screen, change settings on my phone like turn off Wi-Fi or something. YouTube keeps going to the next video in the playlist, when I'm just trying to swipe down on the screen. Are they ****ing stupid!? Nobody wants a feature like that, especially when the previous swiping motions that used to work for exiting full screen still exists, but only works like 1% of the time! Whoever designed YouTube's obviously still needs to do some consumer studies! Cuz even if you slightly brush against the phone, it'll completely change the video! I can understand it for shorts, but not 15+ minute long videos!
Tell me about it. I have to use google to watch, but Safari to share vids here.. its a mess.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
My dog decided to **** on the sidewalk and I forgot to put more bags in my container on the leash, so I had to go back to pick it up after I got to my house, and it's worse when you realize you have to drive 2 hours for a doctor appointment. Couldn't have picked a worst time to do it Cookie. I've been trying to get her out of the habit, but this time really ticked me off.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
My dog decided to **** on the sidewalk and I forgot to put more bags in my container on the leash, so I had to go back to pick it up after I got to my house, and it's worse when you realize you have to drive 2 hours for a doctor appointment. Couldn't have picked a worst time to do it Cookie. I've been trying to get her out of the habit, but this time really ticked me off.
Well the dog had to leave a brownie behind. :D

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Apparently, there's evidence that I have a compression fracture on my spine on my previous X-Ray, so they're going to want to do a CT Scan to make sure.
The surgeon just discussed with me about which surgery I'm going to get for my chest. I just have to talk to my dad about it, give the surgeons the test results, and have a phone call to discuss the surgery date and stuff.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
Apparently, there's evidence that I have a compression fracture on my spine on my previous X-Ray, so they're going to want to do a CT Scan to make sure.
The surgeon just discussed with me about which surgery I'm going to get for my chest. I just have to talk to my dad about it, give the surgeons the test results, and have a phone call to discuss the surgery date and stuff.
Damn dude.

I hope everything goes well in your surgery, and you don't get screwed by insurance. Seriously, that's rough.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
My bike got stolen today. Barely had it for a month, rode it only 6 or 7 times. I had it locked up at a super busy festival in the middle of a busy bike parking area, with a constant security presence very close by. My best guess is that the lock was loose and they could tell walking by because nobody is going to fiddle with bike locks in a high-traffic area with security watching them.

And, of course, the bike rack area is one of the few spots on the premises with no camera surveillance.

This is the third time I've had a bike stolen in the last 3 years, but I suppose at least it wasn't taken from my home this time.
Man, I thought Canadians were all nice???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom