• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
everyone says it too early for xmas stuff and they buy stuff... im thinking they probs put it away some where 'safe' and forget about it and buy more.....

Daku Rinku

Dampe’s Acolyte
ZD Champion
Yeah, it seems nobody cares about Halloween or Thanksgiving. Nowadays it's extremely rare to even find any Thanksgiving decorations.
Pier 1 Imports, which was annihilated by Covid, had amazing harvest, fall, and Holloween decorations. I miss that place.

One of my favorites was pumpin in the shape of an owl and this iron pumpkin with orange glass tea light candle holders.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
One of my friends that I had both on Steam and Discord, decided to unfriend me on Steam after one friendly conversation. **** that guy. Seriously, I didn't even say anything bad, it was just a friendly "Hello, how you've been?" I swear, some guys are just such a flake.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
well I had a tough day today. I was mowing a yard when I accidently stuck my foot underneath the riding mower deck, and it sliced my right big toe apart. We went to the ER and they numbed it, took the toenail off my foot, and stiched it up. Unfortunetly, I can't play football or baseball for a little bit, probably 2 weeks or so. This really sucks since baseball is about to start, but I'm thankful I can even still play, my foot could be gone rn.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
well I had a tough day today. I was mowing a yard when I accidently stuck my foot underneath the riding mower deck, and it sliced my right big toe apart. We went to the ER and they numbed it, took the toenail off my foot, and stiched it up. Unfortunetly, I can't play football or baseball for a little bit, probably 2 weeks or so. This really sucks since baseball is about to start, but I'm thankful I can even still play, my foot could be gone rn.
Bro! You good? Thats a harrowing experience. Did the blade hit a bone? Was the cut part of your toe completely detatched from the rest of your toe? You back at home? I pray that your recovery goes smoothly.

Look, I fully understand that you may have almost lost your foot, but the question still bugs me.....what happened to the shoe you were wearing? Please dont take this like I am being inconsiderate.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Bro! You good? Thats a harrowing experience. Did the blade hit a bone? Was the cut part of your toe completely detatched from the rest of your toe? You back at home? I pray that your recovery goes smoothly.

Look, I fully understand that you may have almost lost your foot, but the question still bugs me.....what happened to the shoe you were wearing? Please dont take this like I am being inconsiderate.
it sliced through the side of my toe and thankfully didn't break my bone or it could have been a whole lot worse. They just stiched the skin back on to my toe. The shoe I had on is sliced through and in ribbons. It's completly gone, but it was just my mowing shoe so its ok.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
Had another job application rejected. Sigh. At least they were nice enough to let me know, though. Most companies just ghost me.
I've constantly had that issue, then I get to the interview, only then to get ghosted.

I've even had a good friend vouch for me and I still got overlooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom