• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I was going to try to say this before anybody voted, but whatever, votes are locked. I'm gonna say it anyway.

Deku was lying about being Roleblocker the whole time. I let it go as a bluff for as long as I could, but there's no sense keeping it a secret anymore. The reason there were two kills tonight is because I did not Roleblock anybody last night. I did that so Deku would be confirmed as a liar today. But now that's been compromised. @Zachie I think you were too hasty there. Since votes are locked, you've just lost us the game. Didn't you and Deku coordinate your plans of action last night? Do you not wonder why the foolproof plan still resulted in two people being killed? If Deku had actually roleblocked the other killer, there would only have been one kill last night. I'd hoped I would've been the first post today so I could reveal that, but now that plan has been ruined.

Anyway, Vote: DekuNut

Zachie

Moo
Well I was going to try to say this before anybody voted, but whatever, votes are locked. I'm gonna say it anyway.

Deku was lying about being Roleblocker the whole time. I let it go as a bluff for as long as I could, but there's no sense keeping it a secret anymore. The reason there were two kills tonight is because I did not Roleblock anybody last night. I did that so Deku would be confirmed as a liar today. But now that's been compromised. @Zachie I think you were too hasty there. Since votes are locked, you've just lost us the game. Didn't you and Deku coordinate your plans of action last night? Do you not wonder why the foolproof plan still resulted in two people being killed? If Deku had actually roleblocked the other killer, there would only have been one kill last night. I'd hoped I would've been the first post today so I could reveal that, but now that plan has been ruined.

Anyway, Vote: DekuNut
So it's my fault that you didn't counterclaim for two entire day phases even though you knew you were going to be on the chopping block today? Come on dude. If you're right, I'm going to feel like ****, but this could have been easily avoided.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Guys, I spent all day at con and lost my phone. I forgot to PM Bokky last night and just got on my computer for the first time today.
i think my block of Zachie the other night confirmed my role, and there's possibly only one other person. With one mafia left, Tristan would have no reason to hold back on calling my bluff. If he were really the RBer, he could just counterclaim and town wins either yesterday or today with my lynch. But he didn't because there was no bluff.
Vote: Tristan
Called your BS bro.

D

Deleted member 14134

God damn, I thought mez was going to convince deku to lynch himself. I'll write the scene in abit moi-moi.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Guys, I spent all day at con and lost my phone. I forgot to PM Bokky last night and just got on my computer for the first time today.
i think my block of Zachie the other night confirmed my role, and there's possibly only one other person. With one mafia left, Tristan would have no reason to hold back on calling my bluff. If he were really the RBer, he could just counterclaim and town wins either yesterday or today with my lynch. But he didn't because there was no bluff.
Vote: Tristan
Called your BS bro.
I mean, the votes were locked so it didn't matter once Zachie placed his vote. I just wanted to have some fun and **** with him :P aaaaand I was secretly hoping you'd forget about this game and it would be tied, leaving it to a coin flip so I'd have a 50/50 chance of winning, hence why I didn't @ you! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom