• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mellow Ezlo I know what you're thinking, you're thinking you're utterly pleased with yourself for successfully pocketing me twice in a row, well, like I said before I had already stopped trusting you forever. :D I tried, I really TRIED to prove once and for all that we weren't the same alignment, but fate said I'm never allowed to know until I'm dead. DX I had formed a complete plan on what to do about you on day one, I was going to town read you, investigate you, and hopefully never worry about you again. When fate decided I was never to be able to know your alignment I decided to act as though I had a green check on you just to observe your reaction before I tried to investigate you again. At the last second I decided not to investigate you night two because fate said I was not to know your alignment so I was rolling with it. (Also I figured I'd be night killed anyway) I do commend you on your performance Mez, I'm not the slightest bit mad this time but I'm afraid I've noted all the things you do as scum and next time I'd look out if I were you. ;)
Good luck because I intentionally change my playstyle a bit every few games to make myself harder to read ;)

D

Deleted member 14134

Moi-moi I could have sworn that (young )Emiya Shirou was one of the in-game characters because Bok-Sama used this line in his N1 lynch scene: "swords real and fake".
Moi-moi, I really didn't know what you meant when you Pm'ed me about it but I didn't want to reveal anything by discussing the flavour XD. And I've never even heard of the character ES being the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of anime that I am XD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Moi-moi, I really didn't know what you meant when you Pm'ed me about it but I didn't want to reveal anything by discussing the flavour XD. And I've never even heard of the character ES being the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of anime that I am XD
Umu-omu He would've made the perfect Vig because he can literally project an endless supply of swords out of thin air, including S+ Noble Phantasms and can even open a Reality Marble that houses every sword, spear, lance, halberd, axe, claymore, falchion, spear, and sword that he's ever traced. Oh, and watch UBW since you're a huuuuuuuuuge anime fan or else you are a faker KEK.

D

Deleted member 14134

Umu-omu He would've made the perfect Vig because he can literally project an endless supply of swords out of thin air, including S+ Noble Phantasms and can even open a Reality Marble that houses every sword, spear, lance, halberd, axe, claymore, falchion, spear, and sword that he's ever traced. Oh, and watch UBW since you're a huuuuuuuuuge anime fan or else you are a faker KEK.
You lost me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom