• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

In regard to the roleclaims. The idea of the game was to have a semi-open setup where the Mafia knew how many power roles the town had and could use this to make a believable counter claim. I think they put themselves in a pretty tough position when they gave 5/9 townies a power role. I also think they made it harder on themselves when they didn't target power roles from the beginning. Yes I think 3 claims in 2 hours was a little ridiculous but that's not really how I envisioned claims would be used when I decided to use this setup.

As for me modding, I think with an open setup I should of included sample role pms to help clarify some of the roles. I think this would of led to less confusion (especially in regards to the traitor). Also I feel like no one read my flavour XD. If you guys have any feedback on me modding, let me know, this was my first game doing it. I feel like I have more to say so maybe I'll add to this later.

GG, everyone. To think we might have won if we just killed Minish night 1 instead. :P

In all seriousness, after talking to Jamie about this over the weekend, I now see the advantage of only taking recruit the traitor. That said, I've played in games without mafia day chats before on MU, and it makes the game quite challenging during intense situations, but Mido and I should have probably opted out of a third power.

As for the town, funnier clearly dominated. This is definitely the best he's ever played, and I'm proud of him. Your scum game may still need some work, and maybe we can work together to improve each other if we ever rand on the same scum team, but you have a very good town foundation.

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
Finally! Incoming posts!

Here's a post I pre wrote for day three which I unfortunately wasn't allowed to live to yet again. I didn't want my hard work to go to waste so here ya go. :P

START POST

-points at ALIT-

Hang em high boiz!

I know yesterday didn't go exactly the way I wanted but can you believe I almost lynched the mafia role cop day one?! I am literally so happy :D

So here's what my plan was to those wondering, I wanted to make two competing wagons out of ALIT and Mido because I wanted to see if the third mafia member would out himself by bussing the least valuable of them.

I know that's assuming they were both scum but I was so sure at least one of them was that I thought it would be a gold mine of information and possibly solve the game on the spot, though I figured it was too good to be true.

It wasn't the most amazing idea ever but worst case scenario we would've gotten great information from either of them regardless of alignment so I am a little sad I didn't get to pull that off but I'm just so glad my reasoning isn't terrible!

Vote: ALIT

END POST

Upon rereading this I don't think this plan would've worked on Mez but it would've been fun to try ;)

funnier6

Courage~
Now I'm probably going to sound big headed so I must remind everyone that I'm being big headed to compensate for my extreme sadness at the night actions on me. I literally attracted every night action in the game! :eek: Let me begin by showing you how I felt about being night killed:

-is shot by mafia- I look at the bullets in me, smile at my killers, and say I predicted as much. Two seconds later zachie comes of out of nowhere and whacks me upside the head with a hammer. I could've dealt with that with just a little pinch of salt if deku hadn't roleblocked me night one and my bodyguard night two. :( That legit depressed me a lot, especially when I realized that I could've potentially nailed all three scum day two and would've become legendary <\3

@DekuNut @Zachie I realized I attracted every power role in the game. Please please please let that never happen again! :kawaii: It so completely defied the odds that I nearly learned a goons identity and was blocked, followed by being doubly shot at, so nearly rescued, and then fate intervened and insured my demise! Nothing against you guys but I feel like no matter what role I was I was completely screwed. :D

@EMIYA Shirou Thank you so much for believing in me! <3 I stared and stared and stared at your breadcrumby posts until I finally decided you were town.

@Jimmu I know I didn't really get a chance to read you so I mostly wanted to say that every time I saw you viewing the thread after you died I kept thinking since you knew everything you must be thinking I was an idiot and all my reads were wrong! XD I'm sorry you got lynched day one. :(

@Mellow Ezlo I know what you're thinking, you're thinking you're utterly pleased with yourself for successfully pocketing me twice in a row, well, like I said before I had already stopped trusting you forever. :D I tried, I really TRIED to prove once and for all that we weren't the same alignment, but fate said I'm never allowed to know until I'm dead. DX I had formed a complete plan on what to do about you on day one, I was going to town read you, investigate you, and hopefully never worry about you again. When fate decided I was never to be able to know your alignment I decided to act as though I had a green check on you just to observe your reaction before I tried to investigate you again. At the last second I decided not to investigate you night two because fate said I was not to know your alignment so I was rolling with it. (Also I figured I'd be night killed anyway) I do commend you on your performance Mez, I'm not the slightest bit mad this time but I'm afraid I've noted all the things you do as scum and next time I'd look out if I were you. ;)

@Mido :D @A Link In Time :D I honestly thought it was far too good to be true that you two were actually scum together but man idk if ALITs avatar put me off but I could never seem to town read him at all lol.

I am absolutely positive this is the best game I've ever played in both meanings. :D @Bok of the Wild I'm so glad you hosted this I had so much fun and I'm so sorry again about the, er, rule breaking. I guess I'm not much of a model student. :(

Oh I almost forgot, I better not hear a thing about my activity being alignment indicative ever again. -glares at zachie-

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Moi-moi I could have sworn that (young )Emiya Shirou was one of the in-game characters because Bok-Sama used this line in his N1 lynch scene: "swords real and fake".

@Mellow Ezlo Remind me to keep an eye on you. You never fail to amaze me. I should've known something was up whenever you started acting nonchalant, like you enjoyed toying with us ol' scumbud o' mine. Speaking of, why did you want to get rid of me so bad? =P

@Zachie Sorry for cracking down on you before. I had to verify that your claim was correct lol.

Great game, loved the setup, we should break it more often. <3

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Figured I'd go ahead and post my after game thoughts.

First off, thanks to Bok-Chan-Sama for hosting. Also, good game to everyone. This was a lot of fun, and it got pretty close there at the end.

I really enjoyed having the innocent child role, as I feel like it allowed me to post my thoughts/opinions more freely without having to consider that they may look scummy. My defense of ALIT is an example of that, as I would have been much more hesitant to do so otherwise. Even though it wasn't a good move since he flipped scum, it let me show more of my thought process than usual.

It's interesting to see all the night actions now, as had maybe just one or two of them been different, this game could have had an entirely different outcome in either direction. But overall, I think everyone played a great game and even though it would have been amazing to see Mezlo pull off a scum win at the end, I'm still glad town was able to secure the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom