• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also @Zachie you'll see later when Bok-Chan-Sama posts the night actions (if he does), but you actually did target the same person as us for the first few nights. Kinda weird that it worked out that way, but I had hoped I'd be able to use that against you and get you lynched. Unfortunately, few people actually followed me there. :(

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Guys, I spent all day at con and lost my phone. I forgot to PM Bokky last night and just got on my computer for the first time today.
i think my block of Zachie the other night confirmed my role, and there's possibly only one other person. With one mafia left, Tristan would have no reason to hold back on calling my bluff. If he were really the RBer, he could just counterclaim and town wins either yesterday or today with my lynch. But he didn't because there was no bluff.
Vote: Tristan
Called your BS bro.
wow you saw through his BS of voting for you and claiming your own role

you are truly a master at your craft

Zachie

Moo
Also @Zachie you'll see later when Bok-Chan-Sama posts the night actions (if he does), but you actually did target the same person as us for the first few nights. Kinda weird that it worked out that way, but I had hoped I'd be able to use that against you and get you lynched. Unfortunately, few people actually followed me there. :(
I was actually really lost about this XD I wasn't sure how that had happened and was almost certain that things would go that way & I was legitimately surprised when I didn't get lynched lol

D

Deleted member 14134

FRIDAY NIGHT

Final Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo - 2 (Dekunut, Zachie)
Deknut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

A fierce battle broke out between Tristan and Zachie, Tristan commanding his companions to shoot ice and fire, electricity and earth at his opponent while Zachie moved like lightning, swinging his brooms at Mez's pokemon whenever he could. When Zachie looked like he was out of energy Deku swept in like some gay saviour or something (idk) and cleaved all of mez's pokemons heads off and then like mez blacked out like you always do when all your pokemon faint so they killed him and stuff and took his pants off and were like "oh god damn he has a boy on his panties" but bok chan sama was like "moi-moi look again" and they like reazlied that like there was a female pokemon on his panties so Tristan was scum then they were like **** you bok cahn sama you made us kill each other and bok chan sama was like moi-moi rulebreakers arn't allowed so they beat bok-chan sama to death and left the school no more ****ing traumatized than they were before since they both have already had pretty ****ed up lives ya i don't feel like typing something clever, get off my ass.​

EuEny7E.jpg

B.I.H. Mellow Ezlo aka Aka Ash Ketchum the Recruited Rulebreaker
His panties were red and had brock holding a Nidoran (female) on them
Monday Morning - Friday Night

9gRGU1b.jpg

Dekunut was Guts the Model Student Roleblocker
He was wearing a black g-string with Griffith on them
Graduated

XRJQbkf.jpg

Zachie was Levi the Model Student Vigilante
His panties were green and have a broom on them
Graduated

The Graduated (2)

DekuNut Guts the Model Student Roleblocker
Zachie Levi the Model Student Vigilante

The Expelled (10)

Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
Jamie Luka Urushibara the Model Student Killed night 1
Mido Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop Lynched day 2
funnier Spike Spiegel the Model Student Role Cop Killed night 2
A Link in Time Ayumu Aikawa, the Rule-Breaker Lynched day 3
Emiya Shirou Watari Ryota the Model Student Bodyguard Killed Night 3
Storm Cory Baxter the Model Student Lynched day 4
Pendio Taki Tachibana the Model Student Killed Night 4
Minish_Link Gary Oak the Model Student Innocent Child Killed Night 4
Mellow Ezlo Ash Ketchum the Recruited Rulebreaker Lynched Day 5

Town Wins

The End

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

Hello Cory Baxter, the Model Student. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

Mp9KtvR.jpg

While your eyes may be a few sizes too small, your parents weren't tragically killed in front of you when you were but a child and your only power in the game is to vote on who to expell, we still recognize you as the amazing anime boy that you are!

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are white and have a picture of your dad, Obama on them.

PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION FROM THIS LETTER. FAILING TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN YOUR EXPULSION FROM THE ACADEMY.

You win when all Rule-Breakers have been expelled. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Taki Tachibana, the Model Student. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

UQKgHhW.jpg

While you may be able to body swap with a cute girl from the country, you don't have any other special powers besides your vote. And while we're talking about body swapping, being stuck in the body of Mitsuha Miyamizu is no reason to be absent! We expect to see you bright and early Monday morning!

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are blue and have a picture of, well yourself on them (by yourself i mean your real, male face, not the female face you're currently wearing). Hey it may be a bit weird but it can only mean good things when a women decides to wear you on her crotch.

PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION FROM THIS LETTER. FAILING TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN YOUR EXPULSION FROM THE ACADEMY.

You win when all the Rule-Breakers have been expelled. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Luka Urushibara, the Model Student. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

GdDI8aC.jpg

While you may wield the awesome power of Samidare granted to you by the mad scientist of Akihabara, you don't really have any powers in this school beside your vote.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are black and have a picture of Okabe Rintarou on them.

You win when all the Rule-Breakers have been expelled. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Watari Ryota, the Model Student Bodyguard. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

DGs7MWM.jpg

Being the epitome of selflessness that you are, you have the ability sneak out of your dormitory and protect another student. If that student is targeted to be killed you shall be killed in their place though I'm sure this doesn't bother someone who's always doing what's in the best interest of those around you.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are red and have your best friend, Kousei Arima on them. Good to see you're always thinking about your friends.

You win when all Rule-Breakers have been expelled. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Levi, the Model Student Vigilante. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

XRJQbkf.jpg

While you may have already dedicated your heart to saving humanity from the titans you have realized the importance of good conduct in humanity's future and have made it your goal to clean out the rule breakers in the greatest academy for anime boys in the world. Each night you will have the ability to sneak into another student dormitory and kill them with your vast arsenal of cleaning utensils if you so choose.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are green and have your one true love on them, a perfectly good broom.

You win when all Rule-Breakershave been expelled. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Ash Ketchum, the recruited Rule-Breaker. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

EuEny7E.jpg

It's time to take a break from failing at catching them all and becoming the Pokemon League Champion for 20 years and return to the education that you've been neglecting all this time. The only difference is this time, you'll be on the receiving end of trying to be caught as the Model Students will be trying to catch and ultimately expel you.

Your fellow Rule-breakers are Mido and A Link in Time. Each night one of you may perform a factional kill on a target of your choice.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are red and have your friend Brock holding a female Nidoran on them.

You win when you reach parity with the Model Students. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Satoru Fujinuma, the Rule-Breaking Role Cop. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

SwdFKyM.jpg

Now you'll know what it's like to be on the receiving end of being hunted by (mostly) young anime boys as the Model Students will be trying to hunt you down and expel you from the academy. But fear not, you excellent investigatory skill will still be of use. Each night you can sneak into another boys dormitory and check how powerful their panties are or more specifically, what role they may be.

Your fellow Rule-breakers are Tristan and A Link in Time. Each night one of you may perform a factional kill on a target of your choice.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are yellow and have your friend, Kayo Hinazuki on them and yes, even thought you're in the body of your younger self it still is weird for a 28 year old man to wear panties with a child them (and by weird I mean perfectly normal because anime).

You win when you reach parity with the Model Students. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama.

Hello Asshole, I mean Gary Oak, the Innocent Model Student (sorry i'm always forgetting your name). We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

13d4gzx.jpg

Keep your cheerleaders at home champion, cuz there are no girls allowed in this road to victory! Since everyone knows what a stand up, down to earth person you are I can hardly imagine anyone questioning your innocence. In fact, no one will since you good intentions will be revealed at the beginning of the semester.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are blue and have a picture of, well of yourself of them.

Hello Guts the Model Student Roleblocker. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

9gRGU1b.jpg

It's never too late for school and it's time you learned something other than how to swing a sword on a battlefield. But don't worry, your strength won't be wasted as each night you can stand in front of a selected students dormitory door and block them from getting out. They won't be able to do anything that night! And I'm sure someone as freakishly overpowered as yourself doesn't need sleep anyways.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school is a black g-string and have your best fried, Griffith printed on them. Good to see that the two of you are still the bestest of friends!

Hello Spike Spiegel the Model Student Goon Cop. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

WzskUm1.jpg

No bounty is too small for the crew of the Bebop and this time you'll be hunting Rule-Breakers at the greatest academy for anime boys in the world. Your skills can still be put to good use. Every night you can sneak into another boys dormitory and investigate them. You will receive the result of "Goon" of "Not a goon."

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are yellow and have a picture of Ein on them. I guess you really do like dogs after all!

You win when all Rule-Breakers have been expelled. Please confirm you have received this letter in the sign up thread. Any questions can be sent directly to Bok of the Wild Chan Sama. See you Space Cowboy.

Hello Felix Argyle the Model Student. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

IRUbIHw.png

While you may be be a knight of the Kingdom of Luginca, posses extraordinary water magic and have all the charms an anime catgirl has the only ability you'll find useful in this school is your ability to vote on who to be expelled.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are blue and have Natasuki Subaru on them.

Hello Ayumu Aikawa, the Rule-Breaker. We are writing today to inform you that you have been formally accepted into Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys!

images

Grab your trusty chainsaw Mystletainn and say those magic words because you're going to need the power of a magical garment girl if you want to survive this battle. The only thing is instead of fighting megalos, this time you'll be up against Model Students trying to expel you.

Your fellow Rule-breakers are Tristan and Mido. Each night one of you may perform a factional kill on a target of your choice.

Oh and on another note, the panties you decided to wear to your first day of school are pink and have the Necromancer Eucliwood Hellscythe on them. Also they're really frilly and lacy.

D

Deleted member 14134

Ah lol, ya I was pretty happy with some of the PM's I wrote lol.

Also a sad day, Bok-Chan-Sama is dead. Time to retire that avatar and go back to my old one.

D

Deleted member 14134

Night 1

TOWN

Zachie (vig): Kills Jamie
funnier (goon cop): investigave mez (roleblocked)
Emiya (bodyguard): Zachie
Dekunut (roleblocker): Funnier

MAFIA

Mido (Role cop): Investigates Funnier (goon cop)
Factional Kill: Mellow Ezlo kills Jamie </3

Night 2

TOWN

Zachie (vig): Kills funnier
funnier (goon cop): investigave deku
Emiya (bodyguard): protects funnier (roleblocked)
Dekunut (roleblocker): blocks Emiya

MAFIA

Factional Kill: Mellow Ezlo kills funnier

Night 3

TOWN

Zachie (vig): shoot pendio (roleblocked)
Emiya (bodyguard): protect dekunut
Dekunut (roleblocker): blocks zachie

MAFIA

Factional Kill: Mez Kills Emiya

Night 4

TOWN

Zachie (vig): Shoots Pendio
Deku (Roleblocker): inactive

MAFIA

Factional KIll: Mez kills Minish

Last edited by a moderator:
Status