• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm...

While I'm inclined to believe you simply didn't notice that Minish is innocent (easy to miss in Bok-Chan-Sama's big huge opening post of cancer), it's really easy to use that as an excuse, hoping to gain an early town lean as scum. Although that's reaching if anything, as that would be quite a large and well thought out bluff, especially for a relatively new player. So with that being considered, I see this as a townie move, though I'll keep an eye on you going forward.

Also, Unvote because there's no point keeping my RVS vote anymore.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hmm...

While I'm inclined to believe you simply didn't notice that Minish is innocent (easy to miss in Bok-Chan-Sama's big huge opening post of cancer), it's really easy to use that as an excuse, hoping to gain an early town lean as scum. Although that's reaching if anything, as that would be quite a large and well thought out bluff, especially for a relatively new player. So with that being considered, I see this as a townie move, though I'll keep an eye on you going forward.

I agree. I think scum would have definitely noticed the reveal and would probably be familiar with what the role is, as they would have to take into consideration what roles town could receive when they were choosing their abilities. It seemed pretty townie to me. But I'm definitely going to keep it in mind, as the quickness of the vote does give me a little bit of doubt.

funnier6

Courage~
I obviously have the innocent child role to put all your minds at ease after the last game. ;)
Or at least funnier's. He seems to still be pretty upset about last time. Haha.

If I'm upset about anything, it's that I didn't roll innocent child, ( and y'all know I deserve it! ;_;) and that you changed your avatar. Your old one was so much betterr.

Pretty blasted ironic that the only girl is literally the innocent child, what kind of corrupt all boys school is this?

funnier6

Courage~
Hmm...

Just a note Mezlo, innocent child's are always mod confirmed so obviously zachies not been in a game with one before and wasn't aware, though his reaction was a little weird. I'm actually beginning to think his reactions are usually a little weird.

I'm pretty sure your suspicion of him was reaching, but overall I like this post, but since last time I liked your posts you were scum I'm inclined to give you a scum lean for it :D

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I agree. I think scum would have definitely noticed the reveal and would probably be familiar with what the role is, as they would have to take into consideration what roles town could receive when they were choosing their abilities. It seemed pretty townie to me. But I'm definitely going to keep it in mind, as the quickness of the vote does give me a little bit of doubt.
I disagree, I think this is NAI more or less. Scum might just not have looked thoroughly at the town roles or OP yet.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 1.2

Minish_Link - 1 (funnier6)
Emiya Shirou - 1 (Jimmu)
Mido - 1 (Pendio)
Pendio - 1 (Mido)

Not voting - 8 (A Link in Time, Dekunut, Emiya Shirou, Jamie, Libk, Mellow Ezlo, Minish_Link, Zachie)

Moi-moi, with 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. The day ends on Wednesday August 30th at 10pm est.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm just kinda mad I guess, twelve people in the game and almost 48 hours gone and all we learned so far is that minish is town.

Which is good to know, but we need to talk about things, like anything, or else town sits around and relies on prs and gets itself killed and I refuse to be on the losing side this time.

I'd probably better unvote minish before I look like an idiot.

Unvote

Zachie

Moo
Unvote

@Zachie Is this your first time playing with an Innocent Child or are you not used to it being revealed at the start? I know MU allows the IC to reveal at their own discretion so I'd like to know your experience with the role.
I've never come across an Innocent Child or a mod revealed role at all tbh, it's a very new experience for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom