• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Mkay, it's been 24 hours, do I have to claim vengeful to get some discussion going or are we just gonna comment on each other's anime boys?

I mean, anime boys are all the rage after all. They're why we are all here! :cool:

This being said, I do appreciate your desire to move things along. I've admittedly been out of the loop today with it being the first day of the semester for this guy.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mafia is definitely laying low. I mean, look at Mezlo's superior contributions and funnier's willingness to hunt scrum (finally). These two are the paradigms that we should all strive to take after. Go, Town, go!

...Yeah, so much for being inspirational. Here, have a grill instead:
natural-gas.jpg

funnier6

Courage~
Mafia is definitely laying low. I mean, look at Mezlo's superior contributions and funnier's willingness to hunt scrum (finally). These two are the paradigms that we should all strive to take after. Go, Town, go!

...Yeah, so much for being inspirational. Here, have a grill instead:
natural-gas.jpg

Um, excuse meh, I'll have you know as SK I was actively scum hunting and would have SO killed Mezlo but I thought that would be too obvious DX

But I digress, also I'm really wary of you after last game cause I seriously thought you were town and don't blame Jimmu at all for trusting you.

So, please be town :sweat:

funnier6

Courage~
Hey zachie, you're not still mad are you? :sweat:

Can we save the anime boys until night phase when you can spam to your hearts content? I know it's day one but this is sooo slooooow.

Mido if I was one vote away from maj would you lynch me or the person leading my wagon?

Not sure what I hope to get outta that but I might inspire towny behavior in my comrades.

funnier6

Courage~
we cool as long as you not a serial killer again & kill me n1.. maybe I should vote you.. hmm *thinking emoji*

Don't worry even if I did have a killing role I'd use it on Mezlo immediately, I've made the mistake of letting him live way too many times.

Also I'm pretty positive bok declared there were no third parties.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Um, excuse meh, I'll have you know as SK I was actively scum hunting and would have SO killed Mezlo but I thought that would be too obvious DX

But I digress, also I'm really wary of you after last game cause I seriously thought you were town and don't blame Jimmu at all for trusting you.

So, please be town :sweat:
Don't worry, I'm on your side, or at least until the Mafia decide to recruit me for leading my scumbuds to victory last game. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom