• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys!

So, funny story. I went for a walk today before work, and I was thinking about this game because I was so excited for it to start. Some crazy mind reader approached me and told me I needed to vote for someone in my first post in Bok-Chan-Sama's School For Anime Boys. My heart started racing, as I was incredibly anxious about finding someone to vote for. But I had no need to worry, because this mind reader knew the best target for me, and she said "Vote for the one known as Libk. He cannot be trusted", and I thought it was super weird and actually made me sad because I like Libk ((:) but she clearly knew what she was talking about so I've decided to take her advice!

Vote: Libk

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Pendio

*Waves to Pendio*

Vote: Mido

*Waves back to Mido*

And here's a boy:

76762.jpg

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hi guys!

So, funny story. I went for a walk today before work, and I was thinking about this game because I was so excited for it to start. Some crazy mind reader approached me and told me I needed to vote for someone in my first post in Bok-Chan-Sama's School For Anime Boys. My heart started racing, as I was incredibly anxious about finding someone to vote for. But I had no need to worry, because this mind reader knew the best target for me, and she said "Vote for the one known as Libk. He cannot be trusted", and I thought it was super weird and actually made me sad because I like Libk ((:) but she clearly knew what she was talking about so I've decided to take her advice!

Vote: Libk
Sounds bad, mmkay.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 1.1

Jamie - 1 (A Link in Time)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Minish Link - 1 (funnier6)
Emiya Shirou - 1 (Jimmu)
Libk - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Pendio - 1 (Mido)
Mido - 1 (Pendio)

Not voting - 5 (Dekunut, Jamie, Libk, Minish Link, Zachie)

Moi-moi, with 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. The day ends on Wednesday August 30th at 10pm est.

funnier6

Courage~
Mkay this isn't going anywhere so allow me to give reads with basically no basis whatsoever.

One of ALIT and Mido is totes scum, deku is scum, and zachie is scum if there's a third.

I demand lots of glory if any or all these was correct. :D

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mkay this isn't going anywhere so allow me to give reads with basically no basis whatsoever.

One of ALIT and Mido is totes scum, deku is scum, and zachie is scum if there's a third.

I demand lots of glory if any or all these was correct. :D
It doesn't count if you out all your scum buds on day one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom