• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
c6aa640229.jpg

D

Deleted member 14134

latest

This better for you?
Under no circumstances are any girls, drawing of girls or depictions of girls allowed in this school at any time. Pictures of boys are fine, in fact you can even post pictures of them when you're all supposed to be in bed! But girls are strictly prohibited. Since you're here to learn and may not know the difference between the two I've provided an example of each below. I've put the girl in a spoiler tag as it is quite a scandalous sight to behold. I strongly advise you not to look at it if you cannot control your more "primal desires." If you do look, please limit yourself to no more than 4 seconds.
Moi-moi

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I obviously have the innocent child role to put all your minds at ease after the last game. ;)
Or at least funnier's. He seems to still be pretty upset about last time. Haha.

Zachie

Moo
I obviously have the innocent child role to put all your minds at ease after the last game. ;)
Or at least funnier's. He seems to still be pretty upset about last time. Haha.
UNVOTE: Pendio

VOTE: Minish_Link

Why are you claiming so early? I don't trust claims like this without any clear reason.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
UNVOTE: Pendio

VOTE: Minish_Link

Why are you claiming so early? I don't trust claims like this without any clear reason.
Are you serious? She was revealed as the Innocent Child at the very beginning of the game.

I'm willing to dismiss this as an oversight on your part for now, but this vote definitely does catch my eye, especially seeing as it was noticeably serious and non-RVS.

Zachie

Moo
I'm willing to dismiss this as an oversight on your part for now, but this vote definitely does catch my eye, especially seeing as it was noticeably serious and non-RVS.
Totally my bad. I came late to the game as I didn't get a notification and skipped the opening as it *usually* holds no important information. Of course the one time I do, it reveals a role. Always the way, right? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom