• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Woahhhh I love her hair. =o That's awesome. Her eyes seem a little bug-like to me. >.> And they're two different colors, too. I've always found that creepy. But, eh. It still looks great, sis. You're awesome at drawing! =D

Eheheh, thanks~ ^^

Well, lemme show you my old acrylic paintings:
ss2012-11-11at041155.jpg

ss2012-11-11aweshum.jpg

I really like how the second one turns out... nice and easy.

Okay :3

I must say, your acrylic pictures are by far the best things you have done (in this topic, not so sure about other places but you get what I mean). The colours contrast pretty good and it makes the picture look baby like and adorable -in which I enjoy a lot :3- but when it came to your other pictures, I was a little confounded. But, then I started from the beginning and went towards here (which is now after your acrylic pictures).

You have improved a lot in your pictures but there are just a lot more to drawing than drawing a face with a body- there is the scenery and background that a character -or picture- can have. I think you should experience more in the abstract area rather than manga or anime (i mean you still can, but test around in different fields and in different media's rather than pencil, graphic, etc.)

Another thing to remember is that all drawings NEED some type of shading to it to give it that 3-D look, and from looking at your drawings, add some shading up in it. I promise it will look a lot better ;3

and one last thing is the anatomy. Girl, anatomy is a ***** to get down lol. Once you get the feel of what goes where and how something is positioned, you'll do so much better :3

I encourage you to keep drawing and posting more artwork, I enjoy looking at them <3

bunny

birb overlord
Wow! I am impressed! :3

You got the eyes level which a lot of people struggle with. Good job on that!

I know that getting used to digital art is hard... If you want any tips, just let me know! C:

Keep it up! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom