• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
guise
sorry for the lateness
and
here's sum moar.
009.jpg idk lolololol
008.jpg RP recommended me to this anatomy...
007.jpg RP recommended me to do this..another anatomy..
005.jpg dis is weird
004.jpg dis is ugly

Honestly, screw the anatomy. I have never drawn out the anatomy for my stuff, and I end up fine. I just wing it. You should be okay if you just skip it, too. Afterall, a lot of art styles aren't anatomically correct at all, but they can still be pulled off. Just draw to your heart's content. Don't think too hard about it--they say maths and art should stay separate, as art is left-brain while mathematics is right-brain. Let your hand guide you. :> You're doing great, Vio! <3 Keep it up!

Violet Link

Honestly, screw the anatomy. I have never drawn out the anatomy for my stuff, and I end up fine. I just wing it. You should be okay if you just skip it, too. Afterall, a lot of art styles aren't anatomically correct at all, but they can still be pulled off. Just draw to your heart's content. Don't think too hard about it--they say maths and art should stay separate, as art is left-brain while mathematics is right-brain. Let your hand guide you. :> You're doing great, Vio! <3 Keep it up!
So.SCREW ANATOMY? XD

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I have looked at this before, Violet, I just never commented on it. I am a terrible person! DX

Anyways, these are really cute. You could really go somewhere in the chibi business! They are really cute, I like that. All my drawings someone is always smirking or frowning, lol. (unless I'm drawing Sonic.... but that's a different story)

Anyways, I really don't have much to say just this: Keep drawing. And one of these days you'll look down at your paper and think "Holy! Did I really just draw that?!... wow BD"

Violet Link

I have looked at this before, Violet, I just never commented on it. I am a terrible person! DX

Anyways, these are really cute. You could really go somewhere in the chibi business! They are really cute, I like that. All my drawings someone is always smirking or frowning, lol. (unless I'm drawing Sonic.... but that's a different story)

Anyways, I really don't have much to say just this: Keep drawing. And one of these days you'll look down at your paper and think "Holy! Did I really just draw that?!... wow BD"

lol GS, you random guy.Thanks for that,though.
Wait.
Chibi? I have no idea how o draw chibi stuff DB(lol : D:cool:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
lol GS, you random guy.Thanks for that,though.
Wait.
Chibi? I have no idea how o draw chibi stuff DB(lol : D:cool:

I am random...
It looks pretty much like what you drawing now. They have big eyes and are... 'cute', in a sense of the word. Just keep up the cuteness, and you've got it down, my friend c:

This is some really promising art^^ Youre good.
You definatley got some serious capability of becoming an even greater artist than i am^-^ I think its a good thing to look at anatomy from the start, to get a hint, but to develope even further its importatnt to try new things, I always try to challange myself^-^

Telling the truth, a couple of years ago i were horrible at drawing compared to now^v^ There is always room for improvement.
The most important thing is to have fun doing it^^

I was going to comment last night, but I had to go. But anyway, for your young age these are really good. If you are already drawing this good art, imagine how good it will be when you finish school if you keep at it? It's gonna be Awesome, with a capital A. So yeah, keep it up, Violet. :)

Violet Link

I was going to comment last night, but I had to go. But anyway, for your young age these are really good. If you are already drawing this good art, imagine how good it will be when you finish school if you keep at it? It's gonna be Awesome, with a capital A. So yeah, keep it up, Violet. :)

Awww Thank you~
My art will be here.... like tomorrow or today I guess.

MOAR ART~!

020.jpg This was like a month ago....and this was random.
022.jpg KIRITO-KUN KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII The first time I draw anime like dis.He looks chubby yet cute :lol:
025.jpg She's going to kill you in your dreams.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom