• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Ashar liked the idea..... Yes. We can unload the bombs, but we will need to use them later"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell takes out his knife and turns it over in his hand. He hates doing this, but many hands make light work. "Everyone, get to work and be careful. Do we have a place to store it all?"

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The three Darkells and Tennor started unloading the boat, slowly. With the help of the others, the boat was ready for movement late into the night. Later still than they'd gotten there.
"The night is probably our best bet," Darkell reasoned, "It can keep us hidden. We're already on the Emperor's watchlist after all."

Storm

"no change here. I'm always on the watchlist because of my brother, but let's just go on about this. to Ordon Village

Pen

The game is on!
The newly formed party arrived in Ordon Village around noon the following day. Another visitor to Ordon, the gunslinger, saw them from the ground as they cast anchor. Coincidentally the gunslinger walked into the library while the folks on the ship were getting ready to get off the ship and into the village.

((Just to make sure I’m following everything correctly, the party right now consists of Darkell, Rasul, Dmitri, Erin, Tennor and Koll, right?))

Storm

"so you really think if we look in that Book that we will find out what exactly the ring she has is?" Rasul says as he slides down the anchor chain.

Dmitri does his best to keep the ship from careening off

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That's what Rengo suggested," Darkell replied, leaning against the mast and making a point not to look over the edge of the boat, "I've gotten more of a chance to look at the ring over my time there. I haven't gotten my hands on it or anything, but I should have a better idea of what to look for."
Tennor sits in the crow's nest, watching the clouds go by. All this is so amazing... a great view and a rare event. The goddesses had truly blessed him with this experience.

Storm

" i know youre Disappointed, Pisci, but soon we'll be onslaughting a castle. We just need to see if theres anything on... Darkell. Youre better at this deliberating than me, explain to the Pisci"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom