• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Rengo wanted us to do more research on the Lady's ring back in Ordon. I'm not sure what he expects us to find outside what we already know, but it can't hurt to try..." he shrugs, "And also, let's be honest, I'm getting castle fever. I couldn't spend too long back there."

Mido

Version 1
Erin slaps the table somewhat loudly in reaction to Darkell's arrival, trying to hide a brief bout of fear within her. His arrival through shadow-jumping had startled her enough! Trying to keep her usual stoic demeanor intact, she reaches for her drink at the table. Unfortunately for Erin, she ordered no drink, and was gripping a cup that did not exist. Just air.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul Ties his Hair Up and grabs Dmitri
" Well, Koll, Lady Lenholdt, let's get rolling"

Storm

"Umm... we can't take the boat. it is rigged with enough explosives to level a fortress. we gotta walk, D"

Storm

"Actually, the plan was if we didn't hear from you for a year, we would just crash the Duke into the castle, like we did before, but this time, big boom to kill fenelope"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell stares at him, "Who... who thought that would be a good idea? Honestly," he stares at the ship, "And why'd you fill it up so early? If we needed a quick escape, this was the only way we could've gotten one. Plus, we're still months from that point. Lots of months," he stares at Rasul, wondering about his mental stability, "Can we maybe unload some of it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom