• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
“Well, at the very least you seem to know your stuff,” Nepton says with a gleam in his eyes. “But I’ve recently started specializing in other types of firearms in addition to these old revolvers. Anyway, whydya bring up the topic of my weapons, sir?”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Well, Cowboy. a few years ago, I started working on rudimentary firearms... Nothing as advanced as yours... I can only seem to have 1 shot. Perhaps If I could examine one of your Babies, I could be able to service them, and perhaps make some repairs" Rasul said with a sly wink

Storm

"The name is Rasul. i'll let the others introduce themselves in due time, and I have no intention of using such weapons, moreso looking to expand my tinkering skills for my allies that come to my door about repairs, Cowboy. now We are in need of another person on our little trek. I might even have something for you if you come"

Storm

"Its quite the Trek if I do say so myself. we're going to retake Hyrule Castle from the current tennents and give it back to the royal family... or something"

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton’s eyes smile. “Well you needn’t worry ‘bout me, partner,” he says with a calm voice. “I think I heard o’ you guys. You’re that rebellion everyone’s speakin’ of, ain’t ya? Don’t worry. I ain’t tellin’ nobody.”

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"You'd better not," Darkell glares at the cowboy for a second before turning away. Even after he turned thoufh, his shadow kept glaring, watching even as it faded into the library.

Pen

The game is on!
"Well, name's Nepton. I don't usually work with others, but from what I've heard o' your group, well, I couldn't decline an invitation. To hell with the Lord of Light."

Storm

"Nepton you say? your reputation precedes you. mi kele Rasul. you're more than welcome to join us"

Pen

The game is on!
“I got a reputation?” Nepton mutters. “Who woulda thought, huh? Well, it’s nice to meetcha, Mr. Rasul. So you said you wanted ta take a look at one o’ my babies, huh? So which one’s caught your interest? One o’ my old revolvers, the shotgun, or this here sniper rifle?” Nepton carefully holds each of them up in front of him as he presents them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom