• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The group approaches the village quietly. Despite being outside the capitol, Darkell was nervous. They were technically fugitives still, and he didn't know how things had changed out here since Rengo had entered training.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walks into the village
" might be the last time we will be able to get supplies. i'd suggest doing that"

Pen

The game is on!
A tall man with a cowboy hat glances with his yellow eyes suspiciously at Rasul as he enters the library. He pretends to be reading a book, but keeps the dwarf in sight.

Storm

Rasul looks right at the Cowboy, and tips an imaginary hat
"So... Darkell. where was that book of artifacts we had earlier?"

Pen

The game is on!
The cowboy breaks eye contact the moment Rasul looks at him and does the imaginary hat tip. Trying not to seem weird he moved a bit further away, but still kept watch over the dwarf and those around him.

Pen

The game is on!
“Howdy stranger,” the gunslinger greets Rasul, seeming slightly awkward about the dwarf’s approach. “Well, truth be told, I’m here to gather some info on the royal family of this here land. No particular reason. Since you asked though, how ‘bout you merry lot? What brings you all the way down here?”

Storm

"well, Cowboy, we're here to research an artifact. a ring as a matter of fact, that can protect and defend something as small as its wearer and as large as say a castle"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell reaches out and practically plucks Rasul away from the cowboy, "Can't you ever learn to keep your mouth shut around people we don't know? We don't know who he works for, if he's telling the truth, anything. Be careful," he gives a curt nod to the other man and continues away.

Storm

" we do need more hands around the ship, and this cowboy seems able enough, besides. I am very curious about his weapons"

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton had sat down by a nearby table with a book titled "The Bloodline of Hylia". When he heard Rasul's most recent words he looked up from the book.

"What about my weapons, stranger? Do ya want a set o' your own?"

Storm

"Sadly no, Cowboy. I never liked the feel of 6 shooters in my hand. For me ot takes the fun out of fighting"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom