• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"It couldnt have been. We never lived together, and rengo is the only thing that proves we had a moment"

Mido

Version 1
Erin continues to listen in on the briefing, not so much to refamiliarize her with the plain, but to assess the merits of her new cohorts. Tennor Dekan? Hmm...the name seemed somewhat familiar if her memory of Hylian foreign policy was any indication, which it admittedly wasn't given where her perhaps skewed priorities tended to take her. Nevertheless, the Zora's name rang a bell. He definitely was an important figure among the Zoras if her memory coupled with other information did her right. No matter the case, it seemed this motley crew knew how to attract attention, good and bad.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Catching a ride in the shadow of one of the bar patrons, Darkell starts hunting for Rasul and Dmitri. Spotting them, along with what he assumed were their recruits, he hoped his bargoer would go that direction. Which he did. Perfect.
Not wanting to make a scene, he simply jumps shadows to Rasul.
Hey. It's Darkell.

Last edited:

Storm

Rasul's shadow deflects Darkell back. this one a bit harder. it hurts a little

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
His moment lost as the shadow he was walking in leaves the area, Darkell catches a ride on another shadow. This time he sets up behind Dmitri instead, Dmitri, it's Darkell

Storm

Dmitri screams
"RASUL. THERES A DEMON IN MY HEAD. GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT"
Koll grabs a hold of Dmitri
"I expel you, Demon"
the Light Magic bursts, shaking Darkell out of the Shadow
" Hey. It's Kernobog"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Dmitri," Darkell sighs, standing up, "I literally said it was me. You could've been slightly more chill," he gestures to the rest of the bar, which is staring at them. He gives them a small wave, "Don't worry folks. Everything's fine here."
"What just happened?" Tennor asks, mildly confused.

Storm

"Pisci, Koll. This is Dean. He's Supposed to be with Our man on the Inside... Why are you here, D?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom