• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"We're going after the Lord of Light," Rengo responds. "And the best way to him right now seems to be through Fenelope. So we need to get her artefact ring off her finger, but that may prove challenging even while she is asleep. What do you know about it?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" From what I gather it is a proximity barrier control. that's Order Magic. that's beyond my abilities, and the last person who could help us died. there is no way to cause a Chaos pulse short of releasing a demon of chaos or an acolyte of such. best way to grab it would be to gain enough trust to... spread legs"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo raises an eyebrow. "Yeah that's very funny, Rasul," he responds unamused. "Anyway, you're certain the ring will summon shields automatically without Lady Fenelope being awake?"

Storm

"there are two ways it could work. it could be on command, or it could be on stimulus caused, or it might be both. hell, the ring might be a ringer" Razul says, going over variables

Storm

"The ring might be a misdirect. or the ring could be activated when you hit the person. or it could be activated by will. or it could be both, but what makes you so sure it's the ring??"

Pen

The game is on!
"Right. I had thought of those possibilities for how the artefact works," Rengo says. "But I guess there's no way of knowing for sure... Anyway, I can only assume it's the ring. It's the only thing that could pass for a magical artefact that I see her constantly carrying. Of course I could be mistaken in that assumption though."

Storm

"Maybe its something else she wears" Rasul thinks as he imagines magic bustiers and frilly things

Pen

The game is on!
"You know, you're hopeless sometimes, gramps," Rengo says with a smirk. Then he remembered the library in Ordon Village. It had that book with detailed information about a wide variety of magical artefacts. If he could somehow send word to Rasul and Dmitri, they'd be able to go look it up while he and the others kept up the charade here at the castle. Rengo thinks for a while.

"Darkell," he starts while still in thought, "do you think you could sneak out of the castle unseen and send a message to Dmitri and ... the other guy?" Rengo was a bit hesitant to let Razul know about the other Rasul.

Storm

"Its night time. I think he could get to this Dmitri person and this non-descript other person.... Are you communing with people you shouldn't?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"What do you want me to say?" Darkell asks, stroking his goatee. He was happy to have an excuse to leave the room. It would be best for those two to have a moment alone together.

Pen

The game is on!
"I'll explain later," Rengo tells Razul before turning back to Darkell. "Remember the book with all the information about artefacts at the Ordon Library?" he rhetorically asks him. "Go there with the others and find out everything you can about Fenelope's artefact. Take your time with it and return here with the information once you have it. In the meantime Rasul and I will continue the operations here."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell nods, understanding.
11992285.gif

He looks out the window into the night, then climbs on the windowsill. Grabbing the side of the frame, he swings into the wall next to the window and disappears into the darkness.

Storm

"Linora Braon was the love of my life, and is one of my best friends. She gave me purpose and a goal to strive to. When she cast me out of her life, I was devastated"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom