• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Dmitri puts on the Biggish Cap so he can see over the Table without having to sit on books
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Razul stares cautiously
"Theres this....Witch. she wanted me to teach her son Magic... that's not quite my thing. I'm an Enchanter and a smith.usually when theres a shadow talking to me, they work for her."

Storm

Razul's tone shifts
" The Last person to ask that was my son the day before he died. why Kal thought I was siding with the Twilight I will never know"

Storm

"Yes. Me and Kal fought together in the Twilight Invasion. He died in my arms, and his mother never forgave me"

Storm

"I damn well know that, Rengo! have you sparked yet? Because youre of no use to me uninitiated in the planeswalking art" Razul said as he tries to gauge the situation, a little saddened at the topic

Pen

The game is on!
"You know my name?" Rengo asks confused. "How can you know my name?" Rengo is so baffled by it that he doesn't hear the words of sparking and planeswalking.

Pen

The game is on!
During the conversation Rengo had started to subconsciously piece it all together. "Rasul," he starts, somewhat hesitantly, "am I your..." He almost didn't want to say it, but everything pointed to it now and he needed to know for sure. "Am I your grandson?"

Storm

"Nayru above, not so loud. the walls have ears..." Razul nods
"I loved Linora, but our friendship was meant to be just that. We raised Kal separately and from two different towns. by 16, he was apprenticing under me"
Razul pulls out the Broken Blade
"He made This sword, strong and true, but the Twilight General snapped it in half with a single step. that fight ended in a draw. I swore that day to protect you, but Linora wanted nothing to do with me after that, so I drowned my sorrow in purple mist and heavy liquor" Tears fall from Razul's Eyes
"My Boy.... my sweet Kal"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo's eyes were getting watery as well. He could feel a faint sting in his nose as he tried to prevent the tears from falling. But to no avail. He had always known the rough story of what happened, but he never got this much detail. He knew Razul spoke the truth and so he carefully but genuinely embraced Rasul with a hug.

Storm

Razul's heart warms with the only love that can never be taken away. The love between a father and son
"So what do you need me to do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom