• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell looks around. It wouldn't be safe to jump down, but there was that other door...
"Guys!" he calls, "I need someone to distract those Redeads!" He kicks a small pile of Stalkin, sending them flying everywhere.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes to the Redeads and knocks them away
" GO. Release the destiny"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
With Rasul keeping the two knights busy, Darkell sprints around them and up the ramp to the door across the room, which, as expected, shut behind him.
Darkvision kicking in, Darkell walks into the room, knowing that it has to be here, waiting for him. He approaches the center of the room, then pauses, feeling a dark presence behind him. He knows what it is, and doesn't even wait to turn around before pulling a spear out of the darkness. But, to his surprise, Dark-Ell had done the same, creating a spear of the same magic he was.
Darkell tried again, this time with a trident.
His reflection did the same.
Again, with a halberd.
And then there were two.
"Damn..."

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo sees how some of the enemies in the room were making their way to where Darkell had entered, so he fires multiple arrows to prevent them from going after Darkell. He knew what kind of challenge Darkell was facing, so he had to make sure no other enemies were there to make it harder for him.

Storm

Rasul's eyes glow blue as he swipes with fury and precision, turning the redeads to pulp

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell approaches the dark figure. Obviously, it has a mind of its own. It's toying with him. He feels like he can make out a smile on its blank black face.
Darkell raises his weapon and slowly approaches the spectre. It does the same, both waiting for the other to make the first move. Darkell decides to do it first, and punches the dark figure, right in the nose, surprising it and sending it reeling back. Darkell follows this up with a swipe with the ax part of the halberd, but it's met by resistance in the form of his opponent's weapon. Done with the show, Darkell lets the halberd reform into a sword, while the dark-Darkell preffered to go for a large battleaxe. The two sprint at each other, dodging and ducking each others' blows, recieving barely a scratch but their opponent suffering the same amount.
At one point, the figure trips Darkell, sending him down to the ground, the sword falling out of his hand and disappearing as he loses his focus. He barely rolls out of the way in time to avoid being split by an ax.
Across the room, he sees a set of weapons hanging from the wall. Swords, shields, bows, you name it. All most likely leftovers from those who came beforehand.
Except one. A knife, about 6 inches to the blade, with a leather sheath and a jeweled handle. The gems were onyx, and the blade obsidian. The handle was a carved mahogany. He just needed to get to it.
Filling his hands with shruiken, he starts throwing them at the dark beast, distracting it long enough for him to reach the wall and grab the knife. Without a second thought, he brings it to his hand and makes a long, deep cut across his palm. He drips the blood on the ground, only for another Shadow-Darkell to show up. Then another comes.
Then all three turn their attention to the one generated by the temple.
Sprinting forward, three as one, they each take their own knife from the darkness and stab into the dark-Darkell. It tries to defend, but there's only so much you can do with three on one, and it collapses to the ground, disentigrating slowly.
Darkell walks to the door and, with the help of his clones, pulls it open, and the three sprint out to join the fight.

Storm

Rasul rolls his eyes. now there are 3 darkells
" tell me they can keep up"
Rasul pulls out 2 Black Greatswords and starts making fighting these foes like cutting grass

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri is somewhat surprised to see the two shadow darkells and notices the fancy dagger in the real darkell's hand. But with all the new magic and things that he had seen, he wasn't too suprised. He just went back to flattening bugs with his stone.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell waves to his other two parts, and they run at the closed door and begin pulling it open, albeit slowly. Darkell sheathes the ceremonial dagger and instead gives himself two shadow-daggers, slashing at the bugs and skeletons around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom