• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
They are able to successfully land the airship on top of the Arbiter's Grounds. Rengo gets off the ship and sees the destroyed Mirror of Twilight. He had heard all the stories about it, so he knew the Twilight Realm was out of anyone's reach. He looks to Darkell. "So where to now? You lead the way. "

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks upon the Slab, and wonders how one would get to the twilight realm. but no matter.
"I haven't been here since...man that Takes me back"

Pen

The game is on!
Once in the shade, Rengo layed down flat on his back. Going from the volcano to the desert. Why did they have to go from one hot place to an even hotter one? No matter, they were here now and the rest of this search would hopefully be indoors.

Pen

The game is on!
"I think we would know if one of us was carrying a big spinner," Rengo says as he lies on his back on the floor. "But hey, I'm sure we can find a way to cheese it."

Storm

"I do not follow your colloquialism, but I am sure we will find a way to traverse the place without the spinner"

Storm

Rasul eneters the building, as it is cool inside, and all his friends are dehydrated despite the abundance of water on the ship

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri dives in and let's out a sign of relief. The water is cool and rejuvenating. It refreshes his wood and he turns back to a healthy shade of brown.

Storm

Rasul waits for the Others, knowing they might have to fight while Darkell fights his dark half

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom