• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell runs for the door. As he gets closer, a large Redead Knight appears in front of him. He drops to the ground in a slide, moving between the creature's legs, and pushing a sword of darkness up into it, skewering the creature. Leaving his false weapon to dissipate, he jumps through the entrance door, which shuts with a loud thud.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul runs ahead to get the engines started. they will need a while to rev up due to the lack of moisture

Storm

"lift the anchor, unfurl the sail, and get someone to man the helm, and point us southeast. it will be about 5 minutes until these babies are primed"

Storm

Rasul checks valves and diodes, trying to get this to work... it's never had this problem before... it's the arid climate

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell takes the helm, placing his hands firmly at 2 and 10, like he'd been taught. Then, after a few seconds, lazily slipped them down to 8 and 4. There, much more comfortable.

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri drops the door and runs after the group. He catches up in a few good strides thanks to his enhanced size. Once on the airship, he takes off his cap. "Anyone got any food?" He asks weakly as he pulls a spider off his bark and tosses it.

Storm

Rasul tends to the engines then gets on top just in time to save them from crashing into the mountainside

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom