• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" you're not going to like my answer, Rengo. we should get some rest for now... we're heading for Kariko for 2 days"

Pen

The game is on!
"We don't have time to rest for that long," Rengo tells Rasul. "And we can't afford to withhold information from one another. We gotta prepare ourselves for the fight with the Lord of Light."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Yeah, you saw how badly we got beat last time we tried to take on the Intetloper! If we can't trust each other, they we will never stand a chance. Every day the Lord of Light gets stronger. His grip tightens by the hour! We may be the only chance Hyrule has of being saved!" Dmitri says in a sudden burst of inspiration. He then noticed that he was a bit harsh and toned it back. "Sorry, but what I'm saying is true, we need to act like a team and collect these artifacts together."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell nods in agreement with the other two, "Rest can wait. We took a break not all too long ago, but we're so close now... just tell us where, Rasul, and we'll head that direction."

Storm

" my artifact in Question is in the Past. I need time to acquire a few things to do what i need to do. Hence the 2 day rest for you 3, unless you want to go down a path that will blow your load"

Pen

The game is on!
"I've heard rumors of a magical gate in the hidden ruins deep inside the forest. The gate is said to lead into the past, but no one know exactly how far back it leads," Rengo says while thinking. "Anyway Rasul, we're not letting you go off on your own. The land is too dangerous for that. No matter what you think, you need us. We all need each other if we're gonna make this."

Storm

Rasul clicks his tongue
" Okay then"
Rasul goes into his quarters and returns with a shovel and a sword in a blue and gold scabbard, not that the hilt was. the blade has a deep mauve aura
"I have 3 ideas on how we can open that Gate. Lets just get there"
Rasul steers towards the Sacred Grove, landing just outside the Ancient Ruins

Storm

(this is my part.)
" You'd be surprised on which legends are true."
Rasul hops off the ship and walks through the antechamber, passing two huge statues. he goes to the middle of a circular room, and sees it for himself: The Master Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom