• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell peers into the inky blackness below them. The temple smells old and musty... like it hadnt been touched in years.
He descends in, slowly. He can see just fine, and is able to avoid some piles of rubble. He takes out his tome, "It should be right near here..."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walks ahead, looking for a stable place to stand. they enter a circular room with a pillar in the Middle

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As Rasul enters the room, he hears scratching sounds on the wall. Skittering. But it's too dark for him to make that out. The others follow him, and the sounds slowly get louder. There's more things making the noise. The door slams shut behind them once they've all entered. Darkell backs against the others in the center of the pillar, ready for whatever's about to come.
They hear a crack, and suddenly the torches around the room begin to light up, revealing walls covered in... vermin. Hundreds of poison mites, ghoul rats, and other creatures littered the walls and soon covered the door. A door on the opposite side of the room opens, and a group of stalkin run out, screaming a war cry, while followed by a pair of ReDead Knights.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul doesn't have his cool artifact yet, but the Humble Hammer he has catches ablaze and casts quite a few ghoul rats asunder with thundering strikes to the ground

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri grows large and starts grabbing fistfuls of the vermin and throwing them at the walls. He stomps and a big piece of stone juts out of the ground which he uses to flatten more creatures with. "Go Darkell! Find the artifact! We'll hold these guys off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom