• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Parody Movie: Vampires Suck

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops

If you have not heard about Vampires Suck, then you're seriously going to miss out on a good comedy. Someone out there in the world, has finally realized that the Twilight Saga needs a parody. Vampires Suck is obviously a form of expressing opinion and view on the Twilight Saga. It looks like a hysterical movie and it comes out very soon, which is even better, in my opinion.

When I saw the trailer on Nick @ Nite, I thought that I was just imagining things. Then, I constantly saw the commercial. It's a miracle that someone finally makes something funny out of the Twilight films. The movies and the books are such a cliche, so it's only right that something funny be molded out of vampires, werewolves, and people.

What do you think of this?Watch the trailer on YT. It's hysterical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Personally, I hate those goofy parody movies.
I wanted to gouge my eyes out when I was forced to watch Meet the Spartans, and I just don't care for "Scary Move," "Date Movie," "Superhero Movie," movies.
They're just lame attempts to cash out on whatever is popular at the time and just use slap stick idiot humor that's been reused a million times before.
I'm no fan of Twilight myself, but I really just shook my head when I saw the trailer for Vampires Suck.
The only thing worse than an extreme Twilight fan are the people who are going to praise this movie just because it's bashing Twilight; despite the fact that it's a terrible movie itself.
You might say that Twilight is a cliche, and I agree with you; but I also think that the humor shown in Vampires Suck is cliche on it's own as well.
But, hey, that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree as you see fit; we're all different people with different views.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I laughed the whole time I saw the commercial on Youtube. Even though, my friends claim I am a "Twihard," I seriously thing that Twilight is the most overated movie/book ever. The only good thing about Twilight is Jacob's abs :3

But in seriousness, I'm excited for the movie. It's going to be the best "Edward? Where? Edward, we love you, you're the best" "No, Jacob's the best!" xDD

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I'm so glad something like this is coming out, and it looks like it's getting advertised quite a bit, so that's good too. FINALLY the other end of the vampire spectrum is getting represented! It's about time that Twilight's blatantly absurd romanticism is made fun of on a massive scale. :devil:

I can't wait, and I hope all the poor boyfriends who are getting dragged along to the actual series drag their girlfriends to this one lol

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I think it will be the same level of amusing as similar parody movie (i.e. Epic Movie, Scary Movie, etc.).
I'll go see it and I think "Edward's" hair is hilarous. I only recognize a few actors, but that's okay.
I don't think it will be even top 10 funny movies of the year...well, I'll hold off judgement 'til I see it.
I'll just say my expectations aren't high, but it seems like a fun movie.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I laughed the whole time I saw the commercial on Youtube. Even though, my friends claim I am a "Twihard," I seriously thing that Twilight is the most overated movie/book ever. The only good thing about Twilight is Jacob's abs :3

But in seriousness, I'm excited for the movie. It's going to be the best "Edward? Where? Edward, we love you, you're the best" "No, Jacob's the best!" xDD

Taylor Lautner (sp.?) has pretty sexy abs. Haha. OMG I love how that girl came out of nowhere and just hit that girl in the face with the shovel! That was so funny. :D :D :D :D

EDIT:

The Black Eyed Peas joke was funny. Everything else was meh at best. Like Valexi said, this movie is going to get a ton of praise simply because it bashes Twilight, which isn't quite right. Honestly, the haters are far worse than the fangirls.

I wouldn't say that haters are worse. Fans are bad too. There was this thing in the news where I live that this girl said she couldn't stand Twilight and her friend beat her to a bloody pulp because she loved the series so much...fans are just as bad as the haters are.

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
The Black Eyed Peas joke was funny. Everything else was meh at best. Like Valexi said, this movie is going to get a ton of praise simply because it bashes Twilight, which isn't quite right. Honestly, the haters are far worse than the fangirls.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
The only good thing about Twilight is Jacob's abs :3
Taylor Lautner (sp.?) has pretty sexy abs.

His abs are not real.

Jacob-Taylor-s-abs-are-false-jacob-black-10699415-403-304.jpg

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
wow so identicle,well the only reason i may go see it is for the fun of it xD. I really didnt like the twilight saga, to mushy and cliche but fanfiction has turned me and made me like only parts of it, Basically Taylor, and im deleting some of the things i said... to harsh... to hateful... but i did mean every word >_>

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Haha. I never liked the movie or hype but I read the books when they first came out and they were all right.

However I really really want to see this movie. It might be funny :]

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I want to. Baaaaaaaaaad. My little sister and mom are obsessed with Twilight and they want to see it too! (They're the nice Twilight fans that laugh at their own fandom. Yay!)
I love those goofy parody movies. X> Even if they're full of cliche and lack real wit, they're fun.
Some movies are just for sillyness and nothing more.

(And for the record, I heavily dislike Twilight and this movie was made for me. Because I am a dork. -shot'd-)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I want to see it so badly. Going to drag my mum, who loves the Twilight series, to see it too.

Anything making fun of that series would be entertainment to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom