• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man you know why I tr them so hard, I can't just make you agree with it though
but I know you know so I'm gonna keep saying it until you do agree or things escalate rofl
I think I know what you think, and I partially wonder if it's a play, and it also makes sense as to why you want me deal over him. Like I said before, I don't mind if it's my head that's gonna roll, but I still think that there's a good chance he's not what you think from what he's said before. That's all i'm gonna say on this topic in case I'm wrong.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My case is basically the same and a bit more already mentioned. Your spammy style makes you infinitely hard to ISO; I hate how you refuse to provide meta; I hate how you suggested a plan that had no benefits to town whatsoever and followed it by trying to engage flavor discussion despite knowing it’s NAI (which is basically wasting Town’s time to debate more relevant stuff); I hate the way you were miraculously saved by two counterwagons that sprouted outta nowhere, one of them being flamed up by you pushing a townslip, and the other one also started by your vote; I hate how you keep trying to use Blarg’s death to try to shave off suspicion out of you; I hate how started townreading me for no reason despite me wanting your head on a stake because it feels like you trying to get on my good side; I hate how you seem to arbitrarily read some messages (like ignoring like three or four messages where I said I’d step back from my plan); and I hate how you keep trying to convince us that you’d’ve just told us your targets if you were scum because that ludicrous.

862b849dac1b34b6c6f86a512e4188800262cd87.gifv

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Morbid Minish (1) - Funnygurl555
Kreaal (5) - ExLight, Rubik, Morbid Minish, Silverfish, Spiritual Mask Salesman
Silverfish (1) - Moe the Moblin
Kirino (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Moe the Moblin (1) - Libk
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - Kreaal

Not Voting: Kirino, Doc

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 2 will end on Friday, January 22nd at 8:00pm MST. That's just under 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom