• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to look at it from a third person perspective and as Town looking at myself the only thing that I could find scummy is how I say stuff but that’s NAI as it’s my Playstyle.
I’ve contributed, generated lots of content and confused on why exactly I’m still suspicious.
I was looking at the Blarg kill and was like “How could I AKA Kreaal even make that kind of kill as Scum? Maybe in that world I’m not the killer? But wouldn’t I still Faith Heal Blarg because they are my biggest defender?”
And that’s just it, if I was Gunsmith I’d be an absolute moron to kill Blarg because they can legit save me from being lynched due to their defence towards me. I’d most likely kill someone like Johnny or Rubik. Someone who is not highly noticed.
Like if you guys really believe I’m Scum. Legit explain to me how instead of just throwing theories out, because this is a “Theory” that dominates all of yours

Also should add as Scum slot that isn’t me, I could see Scum taking advantage of my suspicion and they know killing my biggest defender will make it easier for my lynch.
So there, another theory.

I also word stuff poorly so that’s another reason scum can use to yeet me.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Legit explain to me how instead of just throwing theories out, because this is a “Theory” that dominates all of yours
Isn’t every case against anyone a theory? Not even mechanical info is proof of anything in this setup.

How are your reads not just theories too?

Also should add as Scum slot that isn’t me, I could see Scum taking advantage of my suspicion and they know killing my biggest defender will make it easier for my lynch.
So there, another theory.
Your biggest defender wasn’t even Blarg imo, it was Kirino.
And this is WIFOM, it’s pretty easy for scum to kill someone that was defending just to say “ooh he was killed because he was protecting me”.
Stop. If you’re Town you should be able to convince people of the truth, you’re not supposed to rely on people saving your ass.

I’m not?
That’s what I’d do as scum.
To defend my ass I explain how I’m town.
Did you give me a follow up full case on me from the previous day yet ExLight?

c’mon I saw this bs coming the moment he refused to provide meta
are you gonna say I’m the wrong one here
LOL it was nothing to do with Meta.
You want META? I’ll give it to you next work break on a site that doesn’t have my exact known username.

But don’t look too much into it because I don’t want you to find my main account.

ExLight

why
Staff member
I’m not?
That’s what I’d do as scum.
To defend my ass I explain how I’m town.
Did you give me a follow up full case on me from the previous day yet ExLight?
Are you kidding me? And if you’re scum we’re supposed to believe you’d tell us what you did? C’mon. “Oh I’m not scum because if I were I would’ve done things this way and this way” and you expect us to clear you over that?

My case is basically the same and a bit more already mentioned. Your spammy style makes you infinitely hard to ISO; I hate how you refuse to provide meta; I hate how you suggested a plan that had no benefits to town whatsoever and followed it by trying to engage flavor discussion despite knowing it’s NAI (which is basically wasting Town’s time to debate more relevant stuff); I hate the way you were miraculously saved by two counterwagons that sprouted outta nowhere, one of them being flamed up by you pushing a townslip, and the other one also started by your vote; I hate how you keep trying to use Blarg’s death to try to shave off suspicion out of you; I hate how started townreading me for no reason despite me wanting your head on a stake because it feels like you trying to get on my good side; I hate how you seem to arbitrarily read some messages (like ignoring like three or four messages where I said I’d step back from my plan); and I hate how you keep trying to convince us that you’d’ve just told us your targets if you were scum because that ludicrous.

man you know why I tr them so hard, I can't just make you agree with it though
but I know you know so I'm gonna keep saying it until you do agree or things escalate rofl
You only thought that because he’s townreading me lol. I already made counterpoints as to why you’re wrong. Not sure if you’re trying to pull a shenanigan here but it’s better to just lynch him.

LOL it was nothing to do with Meta.
You want META? I’ll give it to you next work break on a site that doesn’t have my exact known username.
Providing previous games so we know what/how you say/do things is literally the definition of meta though???

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
You only thought that because he’s townreading me lol. I already made counterpoints as to why you’re wrong. Not sure if you’re trying to pull a shenanigan here but it’s better to just lynch him.
I thought that because I was trying to figure out why they town read you so hard
it's like the only thing that makes sense imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom