• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

Greetings, participants. I understand most of you know what's been going on, but let me fill in the details for those of you who don't know - or are pretending not to know - what's going on.

Lately, there have been some "strange happenings" in town. It appears that "alternate universes" are converging and now we are gathered here, at the manor of the Joestar family, where supposedly this whole thing "began." I suspect President Funny Valentine and his Stand, D4C, is behind this. I can think of no one else who would have been able to pull people from various decades - and universes - and gather them into one place.

Throughout this unpredictable series of events, some murders have been occurring. I watched Johnny Joestar's horse, Tiny Dancer, get sliced to bits in front of me. I was there when a man called Father Pucci was sucked into a demon's mouth and disappeared forever. I even heard rumors of ghosts pulling members of an Italian gang into the depths of "Hell."

This cannot go on any longer. Most of the culprits of these heinous acts have been apprehended and eradicated, but three still remain. I have narrowed it down to this particular group of people. Something tells me that once this group of murderous vermin is eliminated, things will be able to return to normal. Timelines will no longer be twisted and we can all return to our proper places.

I, Hot Pants, vow to assist this Motley Crew in discovering these vile traitors and bringing them to justice! I will be objective, showing no bias toward anyone I may know. I will strike down anyone that the group decides is evil.

Let Day One begin.

EOqhWfcXsAE9FR8.jpg

Game Rules:
-General mafia rules apply. Mechanics work normally, don't be an asshole, etc.
-The Hammer mechanic is in play. When the majority of players are voting to Lynch a player, they are immediately eliminated and the Day phase enters Twilight, where no votes may be changed, until I am able to officially begin the Night phase.
-Do not edit or delete posts.
-Role claims and name claims are unlimited.
-Please bold your votes and unvotes on a separate line so I can easily see them.
-Ties result in a no lynch.

-Since no one signed up as a replacement and I don't want to go around begging for players, I will modkill if you fail to post a single time in a Day phase without notifying me. Be active.

-I may or may not answer questions regarding role mechanics.
-I may or may not add/remove/change rules
-Although this is a game of death, please enjoy yourselves.

Day One begins!

Alive(13):
1. Rubik
2. ExLight
3. Morbid Minish
4. Johnny Sooshi
5. Kreaal
6. Kirino
7. Moe the Moblin
8. Silverfish
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman
10. Doc
11. Libk
12. Funnygurl555
13. Flargblarg

Dead(0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 1 will end on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm MST.

Ah, it's been far too long since I've been in a game with proper page one chaos. It's been far too long since I played at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom