• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Like yeah, but you wanna give your reasoning? And also do the list thing you suggested?

Vote: Kreaal
I think he's either scum or a detriment to town atm.

We're running increasingly low on time and I don't expect that he's a power role either.

I'd like to lynch within the pool of three players from d1 for information, ideally.

I don't like 48 hour days.

Gotta admit, at this point I'm actually tempted to die so that Moe stops hounding the wrong people. Like, if my death will be helpful enough that some people will get back on the right train of thought, by all means, borrow my own gun.

I'd rather see a Kreaal lynch, of course, but I'd still prefer my death over SMS's death when it comes down to it. Get a Moe on your side instead of killing an SMS that is slowly starting to seem more like the SMS I love and hate.

So if the consensus is that one of us from yesterday is dying today, I suppose I should flip my vote around. I guess if Kreaal is town the chances of Kirino being town also goes up, so I'll take it.

Unvote
Vote: Kreaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom