• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
alright I have to peace out now
at this point I don't care who gets lynched so long as someone does
but everything about this wagon looks like a town flip and I'm surprised FG hasn't said as much yet
oh well bye

Why Libk so high?

Also what's ami mean?

Alright, y'all gonna have to stop casting subtle shade on me and tell me how my reads have been "idk". Like I feel I've been explaining my reads on people the most out of anyone here. And I already explained the two idk reads I had, Ex and SMS. Y'all saying I usually have stellar reads as town and you're not seeing it but how do you even know that when no one has been lynched? Flarg is the only flip and I was town leaning him so I don't know what y'all are expecting.

I usually like to give newer players the benefit of the doubt but I can't just throw away how Kreaal has looked super scummy, especially compared to last game where he had good reads on both scum. My vote on Kreaal was to hopefully get some pressure there to push him to see if he could produce the town posts he did last game and he never has.

I'll admit I do get in tunnels sometimes, but sometimes I'm right and I don't think I do it as scum.

my issue is actually that your main push is lhf and the other spicy people reads are the waffley ones

(No one actually do this unless we agree on it.)

How would people feel about informal ranked choice voting between the three people who almost got lynched yesterday? Everyone can rank their first, second, and third choice lynch between the three of them and then have all supporters of lynching the least popular choice lynch their second choice instead.

ok no

no

nononononono no.

No. Bad. This feels like a repeat of what Kreaal has been spouting and makes me think you're scumbuds together trying to garner favour by presenting what is essentially the same argument in mildly different terms.

Which makes sense if you think about it, Kreaal's vote on you could then be a distancing play, but you two can't coordinate correctly because you're not in contact, which makes it so that you have stepped into dangerous waters.

So here's why you might kill Flarg to protect Kreaal and yourself, as contradictory as that seems. Flarg was a volatile player. You couldn't have him messing up best laid plans at last minute again. Without him, there almost certainly would have been an SMS lynch yesterday. Flarg was protecting Kreaal. Hear me out here, with Flarg being town, having someone solidly town townreading someone as contradictory as Kreaal this early in the game is only beneficial. I've seen enough games where one of the main wagons gets dismissed because the freshly dead townie townread them- it's a smart and beneficial play. But more than anything: Flarg was a wildcard. A wildcard with experience. A wildcard that wasn't drawing enough sus for a mislynch anytime soon. Those are always bad news for scum.

Further, you say if you were bussing you'd want to hit it early, but as you didn't build up a case, it wouldn't be possible to bus SMS without drawing great suspicion, as the first SMS voters did before the wagon gained traction. You didn't want to deal with that suspicion while trying to save your scumbud, especially if the wagon backfired epicly. It would be much easier to get rid of me. Upon the wagon gaining traction, you saw an opportunity to mislynch SMS, save Kreaal, and then send me up to the chopping block today with my lovely stumbling about. Once again, I'd like to say that you also say you wanted to avoid a tie, but you were the one who would have cast the tying vote to save Kreaal had Flarg not flipped again last minute- If i remember correctly, that was the vote that had it stayed on SMS, would have provided a proper lynch. You gambled, and it failed, further adding to my theory that you killed Flarg because you didn't want that same thing to happen again. It was too easy a mistake to make.

I'd also like to say that Ex, imo, is hardly tunneling Kreaal. There are other people tunneling much, much harder. (Moe. Why.) I'm not saying Ex is completely innocent this game, he has had some interesting ideas that seem strange, but he's been pretty equal opportunity about who he feels like biting- you just see it more with Kreaal because Kreaal posts to dang much.

And then we have the hmmm, Minish play. Setting yourself up for a quick switch on Minish later when the need arises to discredit her. While I have used such a play to get out of a tight spot as town, I don't think that's what's going on now. It's not in a hmmm, maybe you sir townie are right, I'll go look at that way, it's in a hmmm, I'm ready to flip on you if you stop being useful to me way. You're setting up your future mislynches I respect that.

Vote: Kirino

this is interesting. so unless we think kreaal and silverfish are together or perhaps paired with sms, silverfish ain't in self pres mode. he's hunting

i think this is a townie

I mean it’s not like I can do anything about it considering ExLight is in tunnel mode on me.
I just hope they don’t continue to tunnel more town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom