• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Today is my cousin's birthday! Looks like I'm going to eat cake later tonight! It's a win-win situation. I get to celebrate with her and I get to have dinner! \(^~^)/

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So there's this new feature (new to me, at least) on DeviantArt called "ThoughtArt." This purportedly "[revolutionary new platform in art creation] uses touch-sensitive pads built into your existing keyboard and mouse to monitor your brainwaves and transmit them directly to [their] site." Quite frankly, it sounds like the most sublime form of BS. Strangely enough, however, every single one of my attempts at using it have rendered various images of canines. Quite peculiar...

It just got added a couple of days ago.

Someone from the Navy is talking to me trying to get me to join. If I did join the service, it would either be the Marines or the Air Force. Jussayin.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
So earlier today I was trying to help somebody use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit a video for a class and I wasn't really communicating the best, because I have horrible social skills, and then somebody made a sarcastic remark about my social skills. People have done that to me before, but today it's just stuck in my mind.:(

I guess today wasn't all bad though. We're working on this video project for a class and the teacher really liked my idea for it, so it looks like we are going to use it.^^

Fig

The Altruist
I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier with my friend Rupert earlier this evening and I most say that Winter Soldier is probably my favorite movies of all time! I personally believe that is actually better than The Avengers, and that's saying a lot! Overall, I really love how the movie turned out to be and I loved the movie so much that 1. I'm going to watch it again sometime this weekend and 2. going to either make Captain America or the Winter Soldier as my theme here in the forums! ^^

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
This is really, really rare for me to feel proud about myself because of something ridiculous.

7VwGZ.png

After they updated the pp system, my 3000pp went down to 700pp.. and for the past few months I've been trying to reach back 1000pp.. and I succeeded!

Fig

The Altruist
I just got out from eating out with a group of my friends at Pizza Hut. At first we were going to pay for each of our meals and Hector need to get back to his job by 12:30. It was 12:15 and we still have received our orders. Coke challenges were issued and Hector, Justin, and Rupert were feeling pain in their teeth for drinking 2 glasses of soda using six straws to drink the soda in mere seconds. When the pizza and wings arrived we finally started to relax a bit until another soda challenge was issued. I should note that I didn't partake in those soda challenges. The crazy part arrive when the Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers arrived. Becasue Hector was already late and didn't give a damn, he issued a challenge that if all seven of us were able to eat all of the deserts within the time span of 15 minutes, he would pay for the entire meal as he had over a $1000+ with him (I don't know why he would have so much money with me at a time but I just roll along with it). It was a great and amazing time I had with my buddies and now I can't wait to do it again every Friday from now on! That lunch was truly the highlight of my day! :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Who am I?...

You are awesometacular Pancake Samurai, you are who you want to be, you are you and that is the best you I have ever seen. ^^

Did you read my mind?

...because I was just thinking the same thing...

I repeat, you are the super fantastic Draco626, which no one can make better or worse, and you should be glad you are the you you are, because I know I am. ^^

I was going to make a really inspirational blog, but I think I'll do it some other time. I'm comfy and I don't feel like getting worked up right now. Also, I miss the people that have left, like Curm, Bell Pendant, and 43. And of course I miss Arky and Benny Poo (Chameleon).

Yeah, they will be missed, (and you write amazing blogs, btw! =D) but we just have to pray for them and keep moving on with what we can do in our lives. =)

I am like... in shambles kind of? I am so freaking close to something I've wanted for a long time now, and it's something my friends have constantly ridiculed me for not having. The deadline is tomorrow, and if this something is put into the gradebook then I am so screwed... I am so so so screwed, I will literally break down and start crying, haha. But then again, we were silently reading in my English class and we hear a "YESSSSSSSSSSS" next door, so I'm hoping whatever counted for their class counts for ours, because if it doesn't, then my hopes and dreams will be crushed. Dead serious.

Also wtf is donut sage and the lolian knight? el oh el

I'll pray that you accomplish that goal, because I know such a wonderful person like you can totally do it!!!!!!! ^_^

I give up too easily. What am I doing with my life? What am I doing here?

From just buying a game and and dropping it in a week, to putting off getting my GED and getting a better job, I can't do anything. I give up all the time or just don't want to do things that are hard. I want to do nothing and make tons of money nonetheless because I think I am a lazy bum.

I used to think very highly of myself - I still do in some regards - but I realized that I'm not anything special. I'm not even average. I am below average. In every aspect of a human being.

Man, **** my life.

None of us really knows why we are here, we just know we are here. The only thing one can do, is to keep moving. Sometimes we fall, in fact due to our weak nature we are all %99.99 sure to fall at least once in our lives. However we can't let that get us down, even though sometimes we just feel like staying down and not getting up, because we're tired of falling and its just like trying to move a brick wall, we will find that if we do persevere we will get over or around, or even through, that brick wall. When you fall, take a breather, and get back up again, its the only way to do it. When you fall, ask for a hand, and there'll be one there to lend you one, and together you can keep going, holding each other up. Don't give up, my friend, because I know you can do it. ;)

So my plan seems to have worked. My mum messaged me today saying dad is moving out. I hoped that me packing up and leaving would be able to do it, and it did. Mum really needed to be seperated after years of mental manipulation and bull****, I also was beginning to feel effected so it was best for everyone including the development of my younger siblings. I'll be moving back in after all of his stuff is gone and she knows if he moves back in I'll be right back out of there. Thanks so much for your support and prayers guys, it means a lot to have your support behind me. Sure, things won't be perfect, but I hope this is a step in the right direction.

I'm so glad for you!!!!! :hug:

Lately, I've picked up a (bad) habit of comparing myself to other young adults who're around my age. Suddenly, I feel really, really 'inferior'; it's just borderline depressing (like, the 'real' thing). So I'm trying to figure all of this out... I'm almost certain that I'd experienced this feeling of inferiority sometime in the past—albeit for entirely different reasons—but it would be great if I could pinpoint exactly when it happened (if it did) and what I did to get over it, as it'd help me conquer it in the present. I can't seem to shake the feeling that this might have something to do with my past anxiety issues. Sigh. Figuring this out isn't going to be easy.

I think we all, as humans, naturally compare ourselves to others at one point or another. Its just a matter of ignoring that comparison or possibly changing yourself based off of that comparison. But don't let yourself get down if you feel it is a bad comparison, because we also have a natural tendency to lie to ourselves in having little self worth. You're worth a million the way you are, and the only time when you need to change is when you haven't filled up the cup that makes you, you. =)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I found £10 on the floor on the way home from work. I was gonna take the moral highground and hand it in but you know what? This kind of thing NEVER happens to me so screw it, plus I'm broke and I like to think it was the forces that be smiling at me for quitting my job

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sometimes...

I wish I wasn't even alive...

But you know, that's such a silly wish, isn't it? You're a great person and I'm glad you are alive, don't go second doubting yourself because that wont help, the only thing that will help is to buck up and keep moving, otherwise you'll end up digging your own grave and you'll never be able to get out. I believe you can do anything, Pan, but its up to you to believe in yourself. ;)

I can't post anything on the daily happy thread. This.. this is just too sudden. I just walked in my car after school, then the news my aunt told got me.

My other aunt's dying. Idk when but it's gonna be soon.
I'm taking a quick flight to my hometown tonight. Hopefully Vio's gonna come.
You heard Memory.

But.. yesterday night, out aunt passed away. For some reason, I feel guilty for feeling unaffected.. but at least she passed away happily.

May she rest in peace.

I'm really sorry for you guys, but, as Marz said, your aunt is in a happier place now, and she would be so sad if you were to grieve for very long. =) Its good to mourn death, but don't take it too hard. You and your families are in my prayers always. :hug:

Why couldn't I keep my big mouth shut for once... now I have to navigate this hellhole of a city to find a nearby place to submit my passport application.

Oh no. =( I'm sorry, all I can offer is a prayer and a virtual hug! :hug:

Just found out that the last of the three ferrets still alive has a tumour, which was the cause of the other two's deaths... His time may be up :kawaii:

Aww, I'm sorry. =( Its sad when pets die, but these things happen, and you can't let them take you down. I hope you'll stay in a little high spirits at least, and we'll be here to comfort you if you want. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom