• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Darnell (our toy poodle) had a really bad seizure a little bit ago. Poor thing. This one lasted about 5 minutes. He hasn't had one this bad in a while.

Aww. :< I hope it will just be a passing thing, and he'll be alright soon!

I do miss my best friend. Hsien Ko. :(

Our best friends always happen to come back like a yoyo; HK'll be back, just be patient. =3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
A strange loneliness...I don't think I'll last here much longer. I'm having trouble connecting with people, nothing feels right about life right now...it all seems so forced, like I'm in The Truman Show or something. I need time to think things through, life's moving too quickly and I haven't found my place. I may or may not leave this forum in the coming days, there is something I don't have that I need to look for...if only I knew what that thing is.

Perhaps taking a break might help you. I took a long break a while ago (about a year or so, something like that), and it helped me sort things out with my life. ^^ Maybe you could take a break, too, it'd probably be good for you. =) And maybe you could connect with your friends here, in other places, too, so you feel you know them better and not just see them on here. =) I think we all go through this phase at one point or another.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
A strange loneliness...I don't think I'll last here much longer. I'm having trouble connecting with people, nothing feels right about life right now...it all seems so forced, like I'm in The Truman Show or something. I need time to think things through, life's moving too quickly and I haven't found my place. I may or may not leave this forum in the coming days, there is something I don't have that I need to look for...if only I knew what that thing is.

I felt like this around this time last year and that's why I left. Of course, I was really depressed and suicidal at that time so that was the main reason. But taking a break may be a good thing for you! I left for about nine months and came back on my birthday. Either way, always remember that your big sister loves you! <3

I find it amusing that the owner of a local pizza place already knows me by my step-dad's last name and I don't even have to tell him who I am. Pretty funny stuff.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
My crush is taking a weeklong trip to Ottawa. That's across most of Canada! It's only a week, but it's SO FAR AWAY!! *runs into closet crying*

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

I know the feeling mate. I got the same feeling in 2010. It was around Oct or something like that. I left and returned for a brief while. I have been inactive for a long time ( I think it was a year and a half or something close) but came back and have been active ever since. Hold on. You have many people who care. It is a normal thing., After being active for a long time we all have a time we want to take a break for a while

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
My posting quality is attrocious.

What if Link had to fight a Metal Gear?

Should a lesbian carry a purse or a wallet?

Eating too many cashews at once makes your poo hurt.

SNL comes on soon. If not now.

Underwear thread 5 lyfe.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I've been here for less than a year, I've made friends, I've become a part of something I could nearly consider a family, I've talked to some people from here on Skype. This place has become a home for me, more of a home than the roof over my head. I feel like I've made a mistake coming here. Interacting socially has always been hard for me and I know I tend to say something that will ruin a conversation and I am unable to start a good conversation on my own. I thought that maybe here it would be different, but I feel it's been getting worse. The worst part is that now people care about me and I don't know how to be a friend to them. I feel like I'm failing, I feel like I'm butting in every time I say something. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't leave because there is nothing for me anywhere else, but the longer I stay the more I feel like I'm intruding. I know I should take a break, but I already have trouble staying away from this place for a few hours and not feeling lonely. I don't really have any irl friends who seem to care, they often forget about me and when I do hang with them it obvious that I annoy them. I guess either way I seem to feel lonely. I can't find my place anymore, I've never been able to find my place. I don't know what there is after this, but I can't see a happy option. My life has been marked by failure after failure, there is
no motivation to do anything but fail anymore.

I'm scared of not knowing what I plan on doing to help myself out of this situation, it would be so much easier if I could just go up to somebody who could help and ask them for advice. But I can't waste anybody else's time on me for them to only fail. It's kind of funny how I'm more comfortable bringing things like this up to random people on the internet than I am with a school counselor or something like that, isn't it? I guess it's because I can't see the look of disappointment on your faces. Maybe that's why I love this place so much, because I can just pretend like there's nothing wrong. I can pretend like there is nothing wrong without having to lie...without having to put a fake smile on my face.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I really want to cry right now, I want to ball my eyes out and let everything that ever happened to me out. But my parents have it hard enough as it is, and if I cry upstairs my older brother would only make fun of me, and it's too cold in the basement to cry down there. I'll just have to suck it up for another day, I'll have to keep on moving forward just like I've always done. It doesn't mean it's any easier now, though.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really want to cry right now, I want to ball my eyes out and let everything that ever happened to me out. But my parents have it hard enough as it is, and if I cry upstairs my older brother would only make fun of me, and it's too cold in the basement to cry down there. I'll just have to suck it up for another day, I'll have to keep on moving forward just like I've always done. It doesn't mean it's any easier now, though.

It's okay to cry, I mean, you're only human. So what if your brother makes fun of you? At least we have your back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom