• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I know the feels Jimmy. I have been in the same situation for years when I was a kid with an abusive father. You deserve the best mate!

I'm so sleepy. I slept for hours and still feel very sleepy

Fig

The Altruist
I was able to get a beautiful 8 hour sleep last night! I really do feel refreshed, energized, and ready to take on today. At least it is finally Thursday so I can take a break on Friday. I also might be going to the midnight premiere of the movie Captain America: The Winter Solider with my peers, so there's also another reason why I'm happy right now. Hopefully I have the time to make it! :O

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
You heard Memory.

But.. yesterday night, out aunt passed away. For some reason, I feel guilty for feeling unaffected.. but at least she passed away happily.

May she rest in peace.

Salem

SICK
I was able to get a beautiful 8 hour sleep last night! I really do feel refreshed, energized, and ready to take on today. At least it is finally Thursday so I can take a break on Friday. I also might be going to the midnight premiere of the movie Captain America: The Winter Solider with my peers, so there's also another reason why I'm happy right now. Hopefully I have the time to make it! :O
Congratulations Shinji!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I spent my night out at a night club with work mates tonight. Had an awesome night :) Also, at about 1am just as I was about to leave I decided to put $5 into the pokies (gambling machines or whatever you call them for you non-Aussies) and managed to win $106, over $100 profit :)
Now it's almost 2am and I have to wake up for school in about 5 hours, totally worth it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I spent my night out at a night club with work mates tonight. Had an awesome night :) Also, at about 1am just as I was about to leave I decided to put $5 into the pokies (gambling machines or whatever you call them for you non-Aussies) and managed to win $106, over $100 profit :)
Now it's almost 2am and I have to wake up for school in about 5 hours, totally worth it.

Disregard school, acquire currency.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
You heard Memory.

But.. yesterday night, out aunt passed away. For some reason, I feel guilty for feeling unaffected.. but at least she passed away happily.

May she rest in peace.

I'm so sorry about your aunt. She is in a better place now and no longer suffering though. I'm usually unaffected by death anymore because I've been around so much death in my lifetime so you aren't alone in feeling unaffected.

I was going to take a picture of Darnell cuddling with me and post it in the picture thread, but then he ran away from me :(

Lately, I've picked up a (bad) habit of comparing myself to other young adults who're around my age. Suddenly, I feel really, really 'inferior'; it's just borderline depressing (like, the 'real' thing). So I'm trying to figure all of this out... I'm almost certain that I'd experienced this feeling of inferiority sometime in the past—albeit for entirely different reasons—but it would be great if I could pinpoint exactly when it happened (if it did) and what I did to get over it, as it'd help me conquer it in the present. I can't seem to shake the feeling that this might have something to do with my past anxiety issues. Sigh. Figuring this out isn't going to be easy.

Also, there's this grammatical error in my last post that's really starting to get to me, but I don't want to edit it on account of the fact that hate when that edit message shows up on the bottom. *Yells at myself, "Stop thinking about it!"*

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I miss her. Her birthday is today and while I want to talk to her more than just saying "Happy Birthday" I know I shouldn't

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Allergies.....there is a cat at my new work and it is so very sweet buuuuuuut *silence* I'M ALLERGIC TO CATS!!! And of course I couldn't resist cuddling with it and now I'm sneezing the whole time and have a bloody headache. Hay fever and cats = death penalty for me :( BUT I LOVE CATS!!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't recall how long I've been away, but I am so happy to be here at least this day. :)

I was gonna come back during April Fools and let you all know that I had finished God Wars Series, but I knew that would have been discovered right away. :P

So I waited till today. Good to see old faces again. :nod:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Tomorrow I have a day off of school:D

...I plan on spending it listening to Skrillex and hanging with my peeps around here:cool:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I don't recall how long I've been away, but I am so happy to be here at least this day. :)

I was gonna come back during April Fools and let you all know that I had finished God Wars Series, but I knew that would have been discovered right away. :P

So I waited till today. Good to see old faces again. :nod:

OMG YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!! *proceeds with the glomping*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom