• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm all drained out. I want to give up.. Everything is really hard, and everything is really harsh.. And I just really feel weak and pathetic at the moment.

I don't really know.

I'm just.. really empty.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
1 week to marriage, meep

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :D

ERMERGHERD YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

7RHp9.png

I got accepted back to paradise! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Hoooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My parents have been arguing a lot again, it doesn't help that my older brother also has to argue with everybody in the family, too. I wish my parents would just split up, I've been ready for it for years, and I hope my older brother would move out soon. A little bit of space would be great for all of us, we're all stuck in the same house but we can't ever talk to each other without it becoming an argument over something.:(

That's really sad, and I can't imagine how you are actually feeling right now; I'm blessed to have parents and siblings that, although we do fight sometimes, aren't going to split because I think our fights are not as "severe". :< I'm really sorry for you, maybe you could seek some consolation in another family member, like and uncle or an aunt that really gets you. just stay strong, and know that you are always in my prayers. If ya'll ever need a hug you can find one here. :hug:

I'm all drained out. I want to give up.. Everything is really hard, and everything is really harsh.. And I just really feel weak and pathetic at the moment.

I don't really know.

I'm just.. really empty.

Please don't say that, Vio, I know you don't mean it. :< I keep telling you, you need a break. You should take some time (even get away from here!) and enjoy yourself for a bit. Even if its watching a movie, in a comfy chair, with duckies and popcorn, just do it, because it will relieve some stress, I guarantee it. Just take it easy, "slow and steady wins the race", don't panic because you have friends here to help you whenever you need. Don't give up, Vio, because I know you can do it and I know you don't want to give up; always know I am praying for you and you must continue to tell yourself that you can do it! ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I ran into my guard coach today and she gave me my things from senior night. I didn't think I was going to get anything, so that completely made my day. I was also told by a bunch of band members that they missed me and that they appreciated all that I've done for them.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I was going to make a really inspirational blog, but I think I'll do it some other time. I'm comfy and I don't feel like getting worked up right now. Also, I miss the people that have left, like Curm, Bell Pendant, and 43. And of course I miss Arky and Benny Poo (Chameleon).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom