• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
My brother and his wife got in a car crash today, a person ran a red light into them. They are fine, but the car is totaled.

Just thinking all can go normally and then boom!
Hopefully everything goes well with the car insurance, I know it can be a pain. But hopefully things will get better soon. Hang in there buddy.

dunno what I posted before where the mod or someone thought I "double posted"

whatever. the site's forum reply was slow as molasses that one time. Not my damn fault if it looked "double posted"

fix the speed for the site's reply button or something

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion

whatever. the site's forum reply was slow as molasses that one time. Not my damn fault if it looked "double posted"

That happened to me one time, but I was using the 3DS browser. Which is even slower. Please don't tell me you were actually using that?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member

Mods merge double posts together so they become one post. I did the courtesy of notifying you that I did that to your posts. Stealth modding is never a good look. If I’m merging a double post I will always let the person know I’ve done it.

That happened to me one time, but I was using the 3DS browser. Which is even slower. Please don't tell me you were actually using that?
I use my laptop to post here which I figured posting and replying by using my laptop would make the legend of Zelda forum site to load faster but guess not.

Mods merge double posts together so they become one post. I did the courtesy of notifying you that I did that to your posts. Stealth modding is never a good look. If I’m merging a double post I will always let the person know I’ve done it.
and Im telling you that I didn't do it on purpose with "double posting" it sthe website that's slow when trying to reply and post. You need to fix it or something to make the site load quicker next time. just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom