• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
every once in a good while I find some intriguing gaming stuff thrown in our dumpster, even actual games (once I found 2 PS2 games and another time I found Street Fighter 2 for SNES)
today though might be the coolest w/ Sega Genesis Classics for PS4 w/ the case and poster
Why would anybody throw away in SNES game, those can usually sell for a lot of money.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
maybe it didn't work? I mean hell why would someone throw away this game too which actually does work? I really gotta wonder what the story is behind these games ending up in the trash
A game can still be valuable as a novelty item, even if it doesn't work, but you got a point. I know Bowsette does the same thing.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
How does that work lol
Basically you clench your butthole anytime there's a control question on the test, which makes the results inconclusive.

The reason being is the anal sphincter is surrounded by some of the largest arteries in the body, so by clenching it, it raises your blood pressure.

Basically it makes the polygraph results look as if you're lying when you're telling the truth, and look as if you're telling the truth when you're lying.

It's one of many reasons polygraphs aren't accepted by the scientific community, and aren't admissible as evidence in a court of law.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Basically you clench your butthole anytime there's a control question on the test, which makes the results inconclusive.

The reason being is the anal sphincter is surrounded by some of the largest arteries in the body, so by clenching it, it raises your blood pressure.

Basically it makes the polygraph results look as if you're lying when you're telling the truth, and look as if you're telling the truth when you're lying.

It's one of many reasons polygraphs aren't accepted by the scientific community, and aren't admissible as evidence in a court of law.
ayyyy i said this!!!! boom boom long remembered nibble in my brain worked....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom