• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
My father’s blood is finally at where he can have the surgery for his cancer.. I am stranded 2hrs away from him. :(

I am hoping to get my sister to take me to his surgery. Really stressed about this.. my pa has not been well in a long time and he does not have a strong will to live atm.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This heatwave combined with extremely unhealthy levels of air pollution from nearby wildfires have made the past few days incredibly miserable, especially as I've had to spend a lot of time outside. Unusually high temperatures + stupidly long northern days + thick wildfire smoke + musty, humid air + having to spend several hours a day outside = not a great week. Definitely looking forward to some cooler temperatures after this next week.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hows yuga dealing??
At our former house Yuga could go outside. My hubby is very allergic to cats. But when we moved to an appartment Yuga had to stay inside but in a room because of Tony's allergies. I felt so very bad for Yuga because of this. When Yuga started to get seizures I decided to look for another home for him. Our elderly neighbour is 83 years old and always at home. She's very sweet to Yuga. And fortunately it clicked immidiatly from both sides. Yuga is doing very well. The only thing that worries me is what might happen to him if his new owner is going to pass or no longer be able to live on her own. I don't think her family is going to take him in. But I already moved to another appartment so I won't be able to check on him anymore. He's chipped and still registered at my name.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
At our former house Yuga could go outside. My hubby is very allergic to cats. But when we moved to an appartment Yuga had to stay inside but in a room because of Tony's allergies. I felt so very bad for Yuga because of this. When Yuga started to get seizures I decided to look for another home for him. Our elderly neighbour is 83 years old and always at home. She's very sweet to Yuga. And fortunately it clicked immidiatly from both sides. Yuga is doing very well. The only thing that worries me is what might happen to him if his new owner is going to pass or no longer be able to live on her own. I don't think her family is going to take him in. But I already moved to another appartment so I won't be able to check on him anymore. He's chipped and still registered at my name.
awww poor yuga but i hope the neighbours family find somewhere for him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom