• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
2 of the shirt samples for my Etsy arrived today, they turned out pretty good. Once I get the third one and can confirm the quality is okay I'm gonna be starting my shop.
There is one thing that bothers me in this whole process though. Out of all the options of printify, there is only one brand of shirt - and only one of the many supply company for that brand - that goes down to an extra small. Literally every other company goes up to 5x or 6x but just stops at small. Like, I get it, most adults aren't as tiny as me. Kinda sucks tho that I'm forced to shop in the kid's section at 20 years old bc an adult small is just way too big. There's only one brand I can pick to get my own merch in a size that almost fits me (and with limited color options bc of course they don't supply xs in every color :dry: )

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
2 of the shirt samples for my Etsy arrived today, they turned out pretty good. Once I get the third one and can confirm the quality is okay I'm gonna be starting my shop.
There is one thing that bothers me in this whole process though. Out of all the options of printify, there is only one brand of shirt - and only one of the many supply company for that brand - that goes down to an extra small. Literally every other company goes up to 5x or 6x but just stops at small. Like, I get it, most adults aren't as tiny as me. Kinda sucks tho that I'm forced to shop in the kid's section at 20 years old bc an adult small is just way too big. There's only one brand I can pick to get my own merch in a size that almost fits me (and with limited color options bc of course they don't supply xs in every color :dry: )
Kudos on starting your merch! May The Sales Be In Your Favor! :)

————————————-

Thinking about how things change so fast and there is no way to slow change down.. sometimes though, I do wish we could get an interlude, like we get between consoles before the next step.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
Generally what's on my mind is that I cannot wait until the election is over.

And, unlike most people, I don't consider discussion of politics to be a worthwhile endeavor, and I've gotten called many ugly and contradictory things for stating my opinion.

I somehow manage to piss off both Democrats and Republicans, and even though in voting records I'm a registered Libertarian, I actually am not a true Libertarian.

Best I can say is my political views are liberal in the original sense, where I care about the rights of the individual, liberty, consent of the governed, political equality, right to private property, and equal and fair treatment under the law.

While this may be my real view, I'm always willing to let someone say what it is they're going to say, and I can change my mind about an issue. This also means I'm hard to pin down where I sit politically. Roughly speaking, I'm a centrist liberal and depending on the issue I could lean left or right of that.

But when you're shouted at from all sides and choose to walk away from that toxicity, you're told that, in itself, is a problem, because political ambivalence means passively accepting oppressive institutions.

Get yelled at for playing the game, get yelled at for deciding to walk away form it. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

So.... I'm just tired. I still vote because I feel obligated to vote, but it's not going to make the slightest shred of a difference. It never has, and likely never will. I'll still piss off everyone because I didn't vote for their candidate. Maybe it's my tiny sliver of hope that I am being heard, but I practically don't feel that way.

This may be the only topic where I'm cynical and pessimistic.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Generally what's on my mind is that I cannot wait until the election is over.

And, unlike most people, I don't consider discussion of politics to be a worthwhile endeavor, and I've gotten called many ugly and contradictory things for stating my opinion.

I somehow manage to piss off both Democrats and Republicans, and even though in voting records I'm a registered Libertarian, I actually am not a true Libertarian.

Best I can say is my political views are liberal in the original sense, where I care about the rights of the individual, liberty, consent of the governed, political equality, right to private property, and equal and fair treatment under the law.

While this may be my real view, I'm always willing to let someone say what it is they're going to say, and I can change my mind about an issue. This also means I'm hard to pin down where I sit politically. Roughly speaking, I'm a centrist liberal and depending on the issue I could lean left or right of that.

But when you're shouted at from all sides and choose to walk away from that toxicity, you're told that, in itself, is a problem, because political ambivalence means passively accepting oppressive institutions.

Get yelled at for playing the game, get yelled at for deciding to walk away form it. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

So.... I'm just tired. I still vote because I feel obligated to vote, but it's not going to make the slightest shred of a difference. It never has, and likely never will. I'll still piss off everyone because I didn't vote for their candidate. Maybe it's my tiny sliver of hope that I am being heard, but I practically don't feel that way.

This may be the only topic where I'm cynical and pessimistic.
I try to stay apolitical myself cuz you lose friends so easily over politics these days.. sigh..

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
I felt gizmo accidentally scratch my ear last night, but I didn't think much of it so I didn't bother to get up, just like, eh it's fine.

Well a bit after waking up I suddenly remembered what had happened so I went to check in the mirror, and my WHOLE ear was covered in dried up blood, like, A LOT. Turns out it was quite a bit deeper of a scratch than I expected, hopefully it doesn’t get infected pft.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I felt gizmo accidentally scratch my ear last night, but I didn't think much of it so I didn't bother to get up, just like, eh it's fine.

Well a bit after waking up I suddenly remembered what had happened so I went to check in the mirror, and my WHOLE ear was covered in dried up blood, like, A LOT. Turns out it was quite a bit deeper of a scratch than I expected, hopefully it doesn’t get infected pft.
Wash it out now chicken!!!

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion

I would get a triple antibiotic creme (like Neosporin) and apply it with a small bandage. I almost got a wound that was deep infected and did that, and was cured.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom