• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

So I just decided to listen to some music, but I couldn't find my headphones where I normally put them. I searched around and found them in a spot that I've never put them in before. I'm like how the heckers did they get here of all places? I can't remember putting them in that spot, and I really doubt someone else came into my room and put them there for some unknown reason.
this happens to me with my phone all the dang time

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I was at someone's house helping him with some yard work today, and there was a septic tank (Which was really just a hole in the ground) and I was using a weed eater and working around it, then I was wrapping up that area and stepped back and fell into the tank. Good thing was that the lid was mostly on it, so I only really got wet up to my knee before my leg got wedged, I swore audibly, which I never do, and climbed right back out. Kinda a scary experience, coulda been a whole lot worse if God wasn't watching out for me.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was at someone's house helping him with some yard work today, and there was a septic tank (Which was really just a hole in the ground) and I was using a weed eater and working around it, then I was wrapping up that area and stepped back and fell into the tank. Good thing was that the lid was mostly on it, so I only really got wet up to my knee before my leg got wedged, I swore audibly, which I never do, and climbed right back out. Kinda a scary experience, coulda been a whole lot worse if God wasn't watching out for me.
Whats a septic tank??

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying to come up with lunches for work that don't involve tomatoes or lunch meat is hard with how picky I am. I have to avoid them for the sake of my stomach problems which sucks because almost everything I like uses tomatoes somehow. Last week I came up with a strawberry banana sandwich with raspberry jam and that was pretty good. This week I'm trying an orzo salad with sliced carrots and plant-based bacon.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Trying to come up with lunches for work that don't involve tomatoes or lunch meat is hard with how picky I am. I have to avoid them for the sake of my stomach problems which sucks because almost everything I like uses tomatoes somehow. Last week I came up with a strawberry banana sandwich with raspberry jam and that was pretty good. This week I'm trying an orzo salad with sliced carrots and plant-based bacon.
have yo tried deseeding them a customer at work said her tum troubles were cuz of tomato seeds???

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I’m pretty restrictive with my diet during the work week for similar reasons. What I find it easiest to do is either cook an extra dinner portion and take it for lunch, or take any leftover dinner and somehow convert that into a slightly different meal. Eg, an easy one for extra or leftover roast veggies is to add couscous/rice/quinoa (whatever your preference is) and turn that into a salad with a vinaigrette.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Spring break used to be the week before Easter when I was in grade school, so it'd be around this timeframe. Thinking back to one spring break where I went into a Big Lots and they were selling 5 dollar Wii games. I ended up getting Star Wars The Force Unleased and a Bakugan game on Wii and spent that whole spring break playing those games because it rained for a majority of it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Been reading some true crime stuff lately, like usual, and thinking about the perpetrators in unsolved cases. The only people who know what really happened in these cases are the victims and the perps, and the victims aren't able to say anything. Feels unfair knowing that the only person in the world who holds the answers is the one that murdered someone. Guess I've been thinking about this since I read a lot of unsolved stuff and it feels so good when a case is finally solved after so long, but there are some cases that feel like they'll never be solved and the only ones who will ever know what happened are horrible people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom