• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
e203ba3ea253e115b83407e294ca8801.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Had an interview on Monday for a job I've been trying to get for a long time. Got an email yesterday saying I'd been denied.

I am sad about it. It seemed like a really nice place and the owner and I seemed to have a pretty good connection when we were chatting. But, to be honest, I am just glad to actually have an answer. I can't even count the number of positions I've gone for and been completely ghosted on. Even worse when that happens after you've actually had an interview.

It is quite a competitive industry and my experience is lacking, so I didn't get my hopes up. Saves you from disappointment if you expect the worst.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Had an interview on Monday for a job I've been trying to get for a long time. Got an email yesterday saying I'd been denied.

I am sad about it. It seemed like a really nice place and the owner and I seemed to have a pretty good connection when we were chatting. But, to be honest, I am just glad to actually have an answer. I can't even count the number of positions I've gone for and been completely ghosted on. Even worse when that happens after you've actually had an interview.

It is quite a competitive industry and my experience is lacking, so I didn't get my hopes up. Saves you from disappointment if you expect the worst.
omg i hated that that when they let you know that ypuve been unsuccessful....like five mins to say sorry but noooo....

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Why does amazon keep doing this?! I get thru the samples on kindle and i hop onto fb and its like hey heres more books to sample!!!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm finally getting new glasses, I've put this off way, way too long, the lens on my old pair are so old that my eyes have changed and they barely do anything for me.

Anyway related but also not so much related, I was thinking about when I was in 5th grade and I had eye surgery. I had to stay home for like 2 weeks afterwards and I spent that entire time playing Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom