• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i had a weird thought today, you know how the zoras live over 100 years? what if queen rutela is princess ruto and ruto was short for rutela
and maybe they change color with age or something idk

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
All this new Minecraft stuff looks super cool, the deep dark and the Wardens and all that stuff, but the new world height limits mean my computer just cannot run these newer versions :(

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I need to call to see when I can pick up my glasses. I was supposed to get a pair last Sunday but there were gouges in the right lens, so they had to wait until there was a new shipment of lenses to cut for my prescription. Hopefully I can finally get them this weekend. I put this off for way too long, lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So I just decided to listen to some music, but I couldn't find my headphones where I normally put them. I searched around and found them in a spot that I've never put them in before. I'm like how the heckers did they get here of all places? I can't remember putting them in that spot, and I really doubt someone else came into my room and put them there for some unknown reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom