• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
why does chrome block EVERYTHINHG
tried to code a site that impliments autoplay, chrome blocked the commonly used autoplay code for some reason
they did the same thing with colorchanging backgrounds, there are ways to use different code but it's a pain in the ass to dig up ones that'll work
then today i try to find a way to make a "download" button for pics, there's a really simple 1 line way to do this but chrome blocked the download attribute?? so now i gotta steal much longer and confusing-er code just for a simple thing. cringe

I usually slightly underline where the lower lip is, and if the face is angled, i may connect that underline into the line that represents where the lips touch, so it shows a slight plumpness.

bad mouse doodle to visualize what im trying to say
1e99fa0c27.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I usually slightly underline where the lower lip is, and if the face is angled, i may connect that underline into the line that represents where the lips touch, so it shows a slight plumpness.

bad mouse doodle to visualize what im trying to say
1e99fa0c27.png
This post makes me realize Xenforo needs a simple scratchpad

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm now used to wearing the glasses finally, and with that things are opposite from the first 2 days I had them. Before I'd put them on and the change to better vision was a weird sensation. Now I'm always fine with the glasses on but taking them off makes me feel weird.

I'm also starting to wonder if my eyesight wouldn't have gotten this bad if I would have just wore the glasses I was supposed to wear when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom