• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I feel sick, exhausted, and like I'm about to just breakdown...happy Easter...

Aww. =< I'm sick, too, but we can still have a happy Easter because Easter is better than our sicknesses, we can be joyful in the face of weariness! =D I hope you get better, I'll pray for you. ^^

It's Easter and my parents are working.

Aww, that's sad. =< Nobody should work on Easter Sunday! I hope you and your family will be able to do something nice today together, even if its just a little thing, because family time is important on cool days like this. :3 Or perhaps if your parents can't make it, hang out with other relatives and friends, just go out and party yo, today is a party day!

While my mom & her boyfriend are out of town along with my brother spending his day with his friend. Stuff like this is why I hate holidays nowadays along with them making me depressed.

Aww. :< In spite of depressions, let's show the world that we can be happy no matter what, kay? :) Take this day and seize it, don't let things get you down because you deserve to have a wonderful life! Go find your friends or other family members or something, or find a party somewhere! I'd invite you to my house if I had a plane ticket for you, but I can't really do that. =O Go out and have fun, or find the funest thing you can do in your house; awesome people deserve awesome days! =D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Don't you dare edit my post! Stuff those Maiamais down your throat. >__>
Whoa that was a bit harsh Bell. I don't think that was very nice of you to say. Look; if you feel bad it can happen but don't take this out on other people who can't help it please. Mandy only tried to cheer you up and not being rude or something.

My internet is very slow. Very very slow today

But seriously though, coming to a stand-still with these Maiamais is a little depressing.

And finding them is depressing as well.

Whoa that was a bit harsh Bell. I don't think that was very nice of you to say. Look; if you feel bad it can happen but don't take this out on other people who can't help it please. Mandy only tried to cheer you up and not being rude or something.

It was pretty rude to me. Seriously, there's just no need for her to edit my post since I'm not in the happiest mood right now. How would you feel if you can't celebrate a holiday with anybody and just be lonely all day? I just see holidays as a day to act like complete fools over instead of celebrating it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And finding them is depressing as well.

It was pretty rude to me. Seriously, there's just no need for her to edit my post since I'm not in the happiest mood right now. How would you feel if you can't celebrate a holiday with anybody and just be lonely all day? I just see holidays as a day to act like complete fools over instead of celebrating it.
What do you think I have been doing for a while now? My dad committed suicide when I was 16 years old. My mom has been taken into a nursery home with Alzheimer when she was just in her early 60's. Do you think I had a very easy time? My sister has problems and moved in with me till all was settled down since last September. I have been searching for decent jobs to make at least some money. Do you think my holidays have been great? Not even close. But other people can't look into my head. They don't know what is going on in my situation Bell. I can't blame them either. I can't expect them to not celebrate their holidays only because mine are not that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom