• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I feel sick, exhausted, and like I'm about to just breakdown...happy Easter...
Aww. =< I'm sick, too, but we can still have a happy Easter because Easter is better than our sicknesses, we can be joyful in the face of weariness! =D I hope you get better, I'll pray for you. ^^

It's Easter and my parents are working.
Aww, that's sad. =< Nobody should work on Easter Sunday! I hope you and your family will be able to do something nice today together, even if its just a little thing, because family time is important on cool days like this. :3 Or perhaps if your parents can't make it, hang out with other relatives and friends, just go out and party yo, today is a party day!

While my mom & her boyfriend are out of town along with my brother spending his day with his friend. Stuff like this is why I hate holidays nowadays along with them making me depressed.
Aww. :< In spite of depressions, let's show the world that we can be happy no matter what, kay? :) Take this day and seize it, don't let things get you down because you deserve to have a wonderful life! Go find your friends or other family members or something, or find a party somewhere! I'd invite you to my house if I had a plane ticket for you, but I can't really do that. =O Go out and have fun, or find the funest thing you can do in your house; awesome people deserve awesome days! =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Top Bottom