• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Do I hold off on buying SSB4 until I can first experience it in its full glory on Wii U? Or do I buy the 3DS version right when it comes out so I don't have to miss any of the fun? I'll have both versions eventually, but I'm mildly worried that already having played the 3DS version for months might slightly lessen the magic of the Wii U version when it comes out. Hmm...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm terrible at talking on the phone. *paces* I got called by a recruiter from a place I applied to. I hope the message I left was favorable. I'm afraid I'll be judged harshly on it, and not get a call back. *continues pacing* I'm panicking. T___T

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well two of my friends need to find a place to sleep. It's most likely going to be out side. At least the weathers warm.

Kybyrian

I'm starting to truly contemplate the consequences of our actions. These thoughts have spurred me into a new kind of support for those around. I want to truly do what I can to help everyone... that's what's been on my mind.

Kybyrian

I'm happy because I'm finally making a push for what I believe in. I'm finally giving it my all to give everyone a voice... even if I'm more powerless to do it now than I was before, when I was naive.

Kogasa

desu desu desu desu
I'm happy because I'm finally making a push for what I believe in. I'm finally giving it my all to give everyone a voice... even if I'm more powerless to do it now than I was before, when I was naive.
gay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom