• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I forgot how much fun group VCs were with Djinn, ALIT, and The Joker in them. I'm glad I've been able to remember.
That's why I love to VC with the both of them. I also really LOVE Big O his voice. The first time I heard him in a VC he acted so silly it cracked all of us up. When I heard his voice today in a VC I was like oh god yeah that was the great voice! I also heard JJ speak for the first time now :D

Fig

The Altruist
So I found out earlier today that it is in fact that my background noise that is disturbs the voice calls, and because I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone else, so I will never speak again until I move out next year. The one place where I could actually is now restricted to me? Just great. I don't talk at university at all, home is just pure hell, and now I can't speak with my best friends and family online? Maybe I should join anymore calls. I say that because I have already been restricted by other chats that I was part of several chats earlier this week (especially my own group's Smash chat) and I just broke and had a mental breakdown because I don't know what to do anymore. *sighs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Top Bottom