• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I quit this ******** game. It's so obvious that OW and SW cheat. In an earlier post SW went in to the Zora's Domain and stabbed everyone. One hit per post you ****ing ******. I might just quit ZD altogether, this is the bull**** that makes me think get a life!

WHAT?! I can understand why you want to quit the game, but come on! I've been keeping my social life and ZD foruming life in balance since March. I email, text, and chat my friends while I'm on ZD. (I always keep my cell phone right next to me) And I always spent a few hours with my friends hanging out at the mall, it's not that hard to keep a social life and a ZD foruming life. And I spent... maybe around 4-6 hours on ZD, depending on the weather. And the rest with my friends.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
The Hero of Time, please stay. I will personally make sure any races do not use their supplies too many times. Everyone-you have all your supplies now and I will keep track.

And this is the Hyrulean Crest to seal any deal if you are curious so that people know it is official: :shield::):mastersword:

Last edited:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I ride my horse to Gerudo Valley, hop the fence, run up to theguy2 and slash him with a sword.
After he goes to stalfos mode, I ride back to Hyrule Castle Town and lift up the drawbridge.

B

BIg Mac

I ride my horse to Gerudo Valley, hop the fence, run up to theguy2 and slash him with a sword.
After he goes to stalfos mode, I ride back to Hyrule Castle Town and lift up the drawbridge.
No he's not he healed himself with my fairy, plus you cant attack him with a sword because he's in my prison
and I dont think it's your call to make sure of anything... No offense

B

BIg Mac

Yes there are twili... and you are more than welcome :~) All the info is on the first page

B

BIg Mac

Yes I'm defending him... As much as I dislike it, he's still a gerudo which means he falls under MY responsibility. And after that big disgussion we just had about cheating I aint finna cheat no one

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Yeah, i gave him 10 bottles worth of Blue fire for 3 bottles. But the Deku are my friends. I'm conflicted!

B

BIg Mac

Np TwiliPrincess... Na CB I'm just gonna sit on my throne until someone attacks me
WOAH I FORGOT EPWNA EXISTED LOLZ

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Everyone, stop voting for the Abilities! Ooccoo Watcher and I are going to consult each other and fix the lists together, so stop voting! Sheikah Warrior, could you erase the discussion-OW and I will PM you our finished list! Well that is it.

B

BIg Mac

Everyone, stop voting for the Abilities! Ooccoo Watcher and I are going to consult each other and fix the lists together, so stop voting! Sheikah Warrior, could you erase the discussion-OW and I will PM you our finished list! Well that is it.
Nice try but her PM's are full lolz I just tried to PM her something

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
*I ride my horse to Termina via Lost Woods and arrive at the Deku Palace. I open my bottle of blue fire and ride to Clock Town. The palace walls burn and the fire stops for some reason...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom